::How To Meditate I - What is Meditation ::

ในห้อง 'ทวีป อเมริกา' ตั้งกระทู้โดย สุชีโว, 22 พฤษภาคม 2014.

1. supatorn

supatorn ผู้สนับสนุนเว็บพลังจิต ผู้สนับสนุนพิเศษ

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +21,536
    This Too Will Pass by Ajahn Brahm

Buddhist Society of Western Australia;-
    Published on May 21, 2012

When life is good do not take it for granted as it will pass. Be mindful, be compassionate and nurture the circumstances that find you in this good time so it will last longer.
    When life falls apart always remember that this too will pass. Life will have its unexpected turns.

ไฟล์ที่แนบมา:

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 1 กุมภาพันธ์ 2017
  2. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +21,536
    [​IMG]
    Simple and Ordinary Mindfulness Meditation

“… When we become aware of our body and mind and accept the truth of them, that they are impermanent, do not persist and are beyond control, then we will be liberated and abide in the greatest happiness.”
    Luangpor Pramote Pamojjo

Dhamma (Pali) or Dharma (Sanskrit) means the plain, undistorted truth that the Buddha taught.

Dhamma as taught by the Buddha is simple and easy to practice. It is about ourselves and how we can be free from personal suffering. As suffering beings we are deluded about the truths of our body and mind. However, if we practice the Dhamma, we turn our attention to our body and our mind and unveil their true characteristics. Our suffering lessens as we gradually come to understand the Dhamma more and more.

click-> Simple and Easy Mindfulness Meditation

ไฟล์ที่แนบมา:

3. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +21,536
    3 HOURS of Relaxing Music | Zen Garden | Sleep Music for Spa, Meditation, Therapy

Meditation Relax Music :published on Dec 20, 2013

Relaxing Music - 3 HOURS "Zen Garden" .Relaxing Asian (Japan / Chinese) Zen Music. Music therapy for soul healing.
    Enjoy Calm music for Meditation, Sound therapy, Zen meditation, Massage, Sleeping Music and Relaxing. Just concentrate and imagine...
    For more relaxation and meditation music please subscribe my channel

click-> http://www.goo.gl/Zb09LF

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 20 มกราคม 2017
  4. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +21,536
    The three aspects to watching the mind effectively

There are three aspects to watching the mind, three tendencies to remember to avoid if we are to practice effectively.

The first is to avoid intending to know in advance. We just need to know the feelings that temporarily arise in the mind after they do. Let the feeling occur naturally first and then know that it has. If anger arises, know that it has. If greed arises, then know that it has. If the mind has wandered off, know that this has happened. Why must we know after the fact? This is because many of the feelings that arise are defilements of mind (i.e. anger, desire; see glossary for more). Only one mind arises at a time, so a defiled mind cannot arise at the same time as a non-defiled mind. For example, anger cannot exist in the mind at the same moment that the mindfulness (see glossary) notices the anger. e de led angry mind drops o and is replaced by a non-defiled mind – the one that is mindful of what just happened.
    It is important to not watch intently and wait for what will arise next. Let a feeling arise first and then know that it has. A good way to demonstrate this is to imagine a rabid dog suddenly darting at us. We feel terrified. We then should know that fear has arisen. We didn’t intend for this occurrence beforehand.

Of course we should still get out of the way of the dog! We do not proceed to let the dog bite us and see what happens after that. Anyone who says they will just leave it up to their karma, is making new karma – stupidity! We do what is appropriate so that we are not harmed. If we are with a friend, we just need to run a little faster than our friend and we’ll be fine (laughter). Or we can practice the art of sacrifice and run slower than our friend. But that is another topic altogether. As I am speaking here, many people here have their minds wandering out. Some are wandering to me, some are wandering in thought, and some have wandered home already!
    http://www.dhamma.com/to-see-the-truth/
    BuddhaBlue.jpg

5. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +21,536
  6. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +21,536
  7. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +21,536
    Laughter the best medicine.
    Daddy...How Was I Born?

A little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers, "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said...

Scroll down...You'll LOVE This....

daddy-how-was-I-born.jpg

You've Got Male!!

8. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +21,536
    The Dash by Linda Ellis(Very touching !)

simpletruthstv :-
    Uploaded on May 26, 2009
    The Dash movie launched Simple Truths into the limelight, and has been viewed over 30 million times. See what everyone has been watching, and check out our blog for inspirational videos and articles,
    http://blog.simpletruths.com, and click on the link to receive a FREE newsletter! http://www.thedashmovie.com/land.html