My story about Satan's possession

ในห้อง 'Buddhism' ตั้งกระทู้โดย DevaIsis, 19 กันยายน 2011.

1. DevaIsis

DevaIsis เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    3 สิงหาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +4,600
    Dear All,

After I have passed many tests, I just realized that there are so many illusions and distractions of my own inner spirits.

Yes ! I called them Spirit"s" ...This is because my inner souls have been separated into tiny little souls and I am having a difficult time to control them.

I named them "devil's or satan's possession".

I write this article just to share my story about my attempts to defeat them and weaken them.

For those who realize that you are in the same situation of mine, please leave your comments after reading , thanks.

The story of the devil's possession begins :

2. DevaIsis

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    3 สิงหาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +4,600
    Last 3 years, I started my devil's connection to the parallel world, with a one warning&restriction; if you join you cant escape. This concept is like in the Constantin Film, starring Keanu Reeves.

After my 3rd eyes opened, I couldnt live a normal life like before. I saw many vampires with blood smudged on their lips climbing my bedroom's wall and trying to scare me of.

When I tried to close my eyes and sleep, they gathered around me and didnt allow me to sleep. My physical condition was so poor as same as my mental condition.

3. suriyanvajra

suriyanvajra Active Member

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 กรกฎาคม 2011
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +67
    Dear DevaIsis,

I don't have special talentS in using the third eye, or connecting with the devils. I don't have the same experience as you. But I would like to share my experience living with the unknown voice more than 3 years. At first, I could not sleep either. I heard voices, but I don't know where they came from. It seemed that I had been following by some groups of souls. I was so afraid of the unknown souls who were following me. Until now I still feel that many souls are staring at me all the time but I'm not afraid of them any more.

Once, I told my friend about the unknown souls and he asked me, "Are you afraid of dying that much ?" That question helped me alot to go through the situation. Why I have to afraid of dying ? Fishes and pigs we eat everyday can die just for the pleasure of human. Ants can die just because we could not see them. Cockroaches can die just because we want them to die. Many creatures can die for unreasonable reason. Then why can't I die ? If it is my fate, then let it be ! Since then I try to let go of every unknown voices I hear. Sometimes, it bothers me and makes me become very tired. But when I close my eyes and prepare myself to die in every moment, I can sleep! And I am still alive. And they are still with me...hahaha.

JUST TRY TO TAKE ENOUGH SLEEP, then you will go through the problem on your own method. Listening to the healing music can help alot ka. You can also use the bell rings to clear the ambiguous mind na ka.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlo8AjXB59w&feature=related]Vajra Guru 7 line Prayer - YouTube[/ame]

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 20 กันยายน 2011
  4. suriyanvajra

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 กรกฎาคม 2011
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +67
    My dear DevaIsis, are you OK ?

5. เรอเน่

เรอเน่ สมาชิก

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    18 สิงหาคม 2011
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +8
    MY DEAR CLEO...ARE YOU OK?

6. Indesol

Indesol Active Member

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    9 กันยายน 2011
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +30
    Hey Deva catt23(rose)

;k02

7. Kama-Manas

Kama-Manas เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    2 พฤษภาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +6,491
    HEY..Indesol...Are you sure?

8. DevaIsis

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    3 สิงหาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +4,600
    Dear All,

Thanks a million for your very thoughtful and supportive messages. I am now handling life after death with friends from parallel worlds for ie. Egyptian God/dess , Trojans , Romans, Atlantis people , Asian zone God of death and many else more.

They told me "Nephertari" (my thai id name), we know you have been through many difficulties and tests, we are very welcome you to our world.

There were so many snakes came to me and asked me for a "bite". They said "the blood" means understanding, caring , and friendly contacts. So I let the snakes, vampire dogs and vampire zombies tasted my blood.

After that, they came to aked me for helps, to climb up in the higher dimension within my human avatar.

My inners now are comprised of many spirits, sometime they talked to each other , never sleep.

I could hear them all , sometime I could see and sense them like in the Ghost film starring Demi Moore.

The main problem is how can I live with the hearing voice, seeing vision and sensing touch ?

The Lord Buddha has the answers for me, he already taught about การครองขันธมาร for many thousands years ago.

If I can conquer the ขันธมาร , I can conquer all.

Lastly, thank you very much for all to read and comment my topic,

Buddha bless you all,

Sincerely,

Nephertari Bumroongpol

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 7 พฤศจิกายน 2011
  9. suriyanvajra

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 กรกฎาคม 2011
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +67
    Dear Nephertari,

I also hear people talking when I almost fall into sleep. It has been happening to me for more than 3 years. But when I wake up, things turn into normal. May be because you are so sensitive and have some connection to them. That's why you can feel them all the time.

If they are in you now, you could teach them through your ขันธ์.

เราจะพูดกับเขาเมื่อควรพูด หยุดพูดเมื่อควรหยุด
    ถ้าไม่รู้ไม่แน่ใจในสิ่งที่เขาขอให้ทำ ก็ไม่จำเป็นต้องรีบทำ บอกให้เขารอก่อน
    ถ้ารู้แน่ว่าไม่ควรทำ ก็ไม่ต้องทำ เขาจะพูดอย่างไรเราก็ไม่ทำ ถึงตายก็ไม่ทำ
    ถ้ารู้แน่ว่าควรทำ ก็ทำเลย เขาจะห้ามอย่างไรก็ทำเลย ถึงตายก็ต้องทำ
    ใช้เมตตาคู่กับปัญญา...ในการบอกเล่า
    ใช้ขันติคู่กับอุเบกขา....ในการปฏิเสธ

คนคุมเกมคือเรา อย่าให้เขาคุมเกม
    การครองขันธมารต้องใช้ทศบารมี Nephertari สอนเขาบำเพ็ญบารมีนะจ๊ะ

Tell them that only "love" is not enough to enter the higher dimension. ทาน ศีล เนกขัมมะ ปัญญา สัจจะ ขันติ วิริยะ อธิษฐาน เมตตา อุเบกขา, all of them are needed. Please try to find out which ones they are lack off, and fill those of them all with your practice. If they seem to lack of ศีล and ขันติ, then teach them by practicing ศีล and ขันติ. For example, try to keep some rules (that you feel alright to keep), such as praying 108 times etc.

Looking forward to hear from you again.

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 9 พฤศจิกายน 2011
  10. Sikkha

Sikkha เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    17 ธันวาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +421
    Bro,ขันธมาร is what ?

11. suriyanvajra

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 กรกฎาคม 2011
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +67
    Dear friend,

May I answer instead of Devaisis.
    ขันธมาร is a word comes from ขันธ์+มาร.

ขันธ์ means group. It is a technical term Buddhists use to call the components of their being. We think that our being is the sum of 5 ขันธ์ or 5 groups. According to my understanding, 5 ขันธ์ includes

1. รูป : Our being that can be seen through eyes.

2. วิญญาณ : Our being that can be felt.

3. สัญญา : Our being that can be called.

4. เวทนา : Our being that can be considered as happy, unhappy, and neither happy nor unhappy.

5. สังขาร : Our being that create the flow of feeling.

For example, when we was bitten by the mosquitos;
    The skin we saw can be considered as รูป;
    The feeling we feel during being bitten can be considered as วิญญาณ ;
    When we named that feeling as hurt, the hurt can be considered as สัญญา ;
    If we classified the hurt as the unhappiness, the hurt can be now become เวทนา ;
    If we can see the creator of the feeling flow, we considered that creator as สังขาร.

มาร has different meaning due to people and occasion. For me, มาร means the test for deeper understanding of ourselves. That's why when มาร appears, we usually feel that we are disturbed from completing our tasks in life. มารcan either destroy our self-confidence or make us become too much arrogant.

So, for me, ขันธมาร is the test that initually disturb us but will finally bring us into the deeper understanding of the 5 ขันธ์ ka.

12. Sikkha

Sikkha เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    17 ธันวาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +421
    Thank you norng Su,Thai language difficult much I learn come long already also still not able.

13. DevaIsis

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    3 สิงหาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +4,600
    Dear Friends,

Khun Suriyanvajra explained the ขันธมาร correctly and I would like to give another explaination.

ขันธมาร means
    In the case that "One who already acknowledged and enlightend by oneself or by the master of one's own higher intuitions, wants to "leave the human body" to enter the Nirvana's dimention " BUT still can not leave the human body.

So one has to carry the human body until the time comes(One can not choose or decide when to but the "Level of Kramma" decides when to !)

This situation, one has to carry ขันธมาร till the death comes.

LASTLY, thankyou very much for your comments and thoughful discussions and I am deeply sorry to reply back so late !

Best Wishes,
    Nephertari Bumroongpol

แชร์หน้านี้