Simple Meditation Technique to get rid of negative thinking

ในห้อง 'Buddhist Meditation' ตั้งกระทู้โดย น้องหน่อยน่ารัก, 16 เมษายน 2008.

1. น้องหน่อยน่ารัก

น้องหน่อยน่ารัก เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    25 พฤศจิกายน 2006
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +5,064
    Simple Meditation Technique to get rid of negative thinking

<O:p</O:p

1) Natural sound therapy is very good for Meditation beginner

<O:p</O:pHow to do a meditation simply, quickly and effectively? Many people find many tactics to answer the question. I’d like you to introduce the very simple way of music therapy. It’s very easy; you just only select the natural sound or song without meaning. You have to select the song without meaning because it’s help you not think much. So, you can relief your mind effectively. If you have a Buddha song, I let you to choose it. You can test first by listen to it, which song is the best for you. You should choose the song which one makes you don’t think anything, just only relaxation. Try not use the star song for meditation because it make you think a lot, for example “Un-break my heart” (It make you’re sad). In Tibet, they use many natural sounds to help mediation beginner.

<O:p</O:p2) Talk to yourself softly, kindly and making imagination of peace

<O:p</O:pYou have to aware that the best person to help you is yourself. No one loves you as yourself. So, you have to therapy your mind by yourself. This is the best technique. When you feel free without any condition, you are in the deep meditation. Let’s talk to yourself to therapy your mind, fulfill your entire blank. You have to select only the positive sound word. For example if you feel tried, you would like to make you more fresh and bright. You should talk to yourself that “I’m free now, I’m peaceful”. You have to talk to yourself many times softly. Don’t hurry, don’t force yourself. Just talk kindly, softly, and peaceful every time when you do the meditation. When you feel better, you just stop and let’s your mind relaxing naturally. This is a mind mechanic. You could be setting many good programs to therapy yourself by this way. All of your negative thinking will be disappear slowly. <O:p</O:p
    (Don’t speak, just only think of the word or recall it repeatedly and quietly)

<O:p</O:p3) Lets it be naturally, the natural of your mind will do all automatically

<O:p</O:pIn the meditation process, you should not do anything because the natural of your mind would therapy itself. So, you’d just only relax quietly and know all everything. If you think, you just know that you’re thinking. Don’t make anything. Don’t tell that it’s good or bad. Don’t tell that it’s right or wrong. All of everything is natural. The natural is not good or bad. Let’s everything be naturally. What ever will be, let’s it be. Go on your duty. If you do a good thing, don’t care anything. What will happen let’s it happen. Everything would have their way. We can not force it. Lets it be naturally.

<O:p</O:pNotice:<O:p</O:p
    You should do the meditation everyday before and after sleeping. Just only 30 minutes to 1 hour for a time. Your mind would be better slowly. If you do it continuously and correctly at least 1 month, you will find yourself happier and more intelligent. Let’s find the miracle of your mind now!<O:p</O:p

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุดโดยผู้ดูแล: 16 เมษายน 2008
  2. วิญญาณนิพพาน

วิญญาณนิพพาน ทีมงานอาสาฯ ทีมงาน ผู้ดูแลเว็บบอร์ด

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    6 เมษายน 2008
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +21,001
    I do agree with these sentences. " You should do the meditation everyday before and after sleeping. Just only 30 minutes to 1 hour for a time. Your mind would be better slowly. If you do it continuously and correctly at least 1 month, you will find yourself happier and more intelligent. Let’s find the miracle of your mind now! " Thanks for the knowledge

3. dojinko

dojinko สมาชิก

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    17 สิงหาคม 2009
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +11
    Thanks for the information

แชร์หน้านี้