ชีวิตนักศึกษา

ในห้อง 'จิตวิทยา & สุขภาพ' ตั้งกระทู้โดย ผู้เฒ่า, 5 กุมภาพันธ์ 2005.

1. ผู้เฒ่า

ผู้เฒ่า สมาชิก

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    5 กุมภาพันธ์ 2005
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +10
    อยากรู้ว่านักเรียนที่เรียนใกลบ้านแต่ละคนเป็นอย่างไรบ้าง คิดถึงบ้านบ้างหรือเปล่า
    แอบเหงา หรือคิดถึงแม่บ้างหรือเปล่า เล่าต่อกันฟังบ้างสิ...

2. ปัทธาดา

ปัทธาดา สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    31 ตุลาคม 2004
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +3
    Love the life here because i 've got freedom,can be independent and have to struggle. (in Thailand, i would be very very lazy)
    One thing that I like is the people are very open and respect each other's idea, I was in Europe and then moved to NYC, love both of them.

SOmetimes i get extremely lonely as here, i have only friends who are not so close to me so i have nobody to comfort me when i am down or sick, just have to call my parents or my boyfriend.

Sometimes it can be like i am alone in the universe and made me really wanna be in Nirvana, stop chasing dream, stop wanting, just Nirvana.
    I has been more spiritaual and religious since i left Thailand.

3. mansum007

mansum007 เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    24 พฤษภาคม 2008
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +2,035
    คิดถึงครับ

เคยอยู่มานานตั้งสิบกว่าปีพอจากมาก็ต้องคิดถึงเป็นธรรมดา

แต่คิดเสียว่าการจากมาครั้งนี้เรามาเอาสิ่งดีดีไปฝากที่บ้านแล้วกันครับ

4. Nirvana

Nirvana เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    9 กุมภาพันธ์ 2005
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +20,861
    You can not find Nirvana in NYC cause nobody know what is Nirvana and no one can take you there.

As you mentioned that "I has been more spiritaual and religious since i left Thailand" then why don't you come back here in the land of Nirvana.

I have the same feeling as you are since 1985 so that now I am here and enjoy the way of live to Nirvana.
    :cool:

แชร์หน้านี้