ดาวหาง Elenin / Nibiru (planet X) - Elenin - Events

ในห้อง 'ภัยพิบัติและการเตรียมการ' ตั้งกระทู้โดย Falkman, 28 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011.

1. ZZ

ZZ เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +34,652
    น่าสนใจมาก

No matter what this object/objects is, its not going to be as we have already been dealing with. Let just hope it is a comet, then the worst thing we will have to deal with is going thru its tail/debris field.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vTa7LjEKhoc?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vTa7LjEKhoc?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 1 เมษายน 2011
  2. ZZ

ZZ เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +34,652
    THE DISCOVERY OF COMET ELENIN COULD HAVE BEEN NIBIRU SIGHTNING

During the past few weeks I have put out several videos concerning the discovery of Comet ELENIN, NIBIRU, planet x and our Binary Star,
    after carefully looking at several field areas of the Constellations Orion, Leo and Virgo I have come to the conclusion that some mistakes
    have been made or some information is being misrepresented.

On December 10th 2010 an astrologer Leo ELENIN made a discovery in the constellation Virgo of what appeared to be a comet on a highly
    elliptical orbit, I attempted to find this comet with no luck, This lack of finding has turned my thinking around. I believe what was seen
    by Mr. Leo elenin in the constellation of Virgo was NIBIRU itself and the possible reason why.

since i believe our sun is a Binary twin than There are seven planets orbiting around our binary Star,
    These planets orbit in a pro-grade movement, keeping with their formation around the
    binary star system. They orbit in much less time than it takes for our Binary star
    to transit perihelion around our own Sun.

The outermost planet seen cutting through the outer planetary solar system, is moving faster than the binary Star.
    The result although the Binary Star and its outermost planet are actually moving pro-grade, while from an observers view on Earth the
    outermost planet would seem to move retrograde across the sky.(i.e. Comet ELENIN )

This might explain the outermost planet as being NIBIRU. Seen from Earth as a planetary comet. Visible even beyond Jupiter because with the
    shedding of it's surface ice would act and look like a comet even at a tremendous distance from the Sun.

*** เนื่องจาก Elenin มีวงโคจรที่ยาวนาน และเคยอยู่ในอวกาศที่หนาวเย็นมานาน ทำให้มีน้ำแข็งเกาะที่ผิวดาว เมื่อโดนแสงอาทิตย์ จะแสดงปฏิกริยาเช่นเดียวกับดาวหาง (เราจึงมองเห็นว่ามันเป็น....ดาวหาง) ***

Its perihelion distance will vary over different passages as it's orbit around the Binary Star coincides with the perihelion passage
    of the system as a whole , On occasion there will be an exact juxtaposition between its own perihelion
    and that of the Binary Star, along a line of sight from the Sun making it viewable to earth, this has been my theory on Comet ELENIN.

It remains my believe that during the last juxtaposition in December came the discovery of Comet ELENIN,
    the lack of updated Comet ELENIN pictures would now suggest it could have been NIBIRU viewable
    and Mr. ELENIN possibly seen it. Now on the other side of the Binary star during the binary perihelion. Which brings to
    case that the timing of NIBIRU will necessarily vary, change as will its sky position and relative brilliance making it
    no longer viewable at best. Perhaps this explains the many unknowns about the transitory and appearance
    of Comet ELENIN.

Could one of our Binary Star's planets be 'Planet X, 'It seemed unlikely to me that a small brown dwarf would
    be able to maintain a planetary system at such a distance, I am suggesting here that NIBIRU may be orbiting at about 60AU
    from the Binary Strand, this too may vary as well if its own orbit is elliptical around the binary parent.

A recent precede discovered in the form of a large planet imaged at a similar distance from a
    free-floating brown dwarf known to astronomers as '1207s image was taken by the Hubble telescope, it showed a planet near the
    'star' So it's not difficult to extrapolate a similar situation for our binary Star, with NIBIRU as an accompanying planet.

That finding turned my thinking around. It presents us with the potential for a 3-body solution to the orbital
    configuration. Also, instead of one Planet X body we now essentially have 3 notables; the Dark Star and two major
    planets orbiting it (the other 5 appear to be minor bodies). Those two notables are NIBIRU at a ~60AU distance.
    when Adding these bodies to the 9 known planets of the solar system brings us closer to the Sumerian 12th Planet scenario.

Astrolpatriot.com

3. ZZ

ZZ เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +34,652
    อ้างอิง:
    ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ geerin

ทำไมข้อมูลของคุณ ZZ ใกล้เคียงกะที่เรารู้มาเลยอะ
    เพิ่งไปโพสต์ลงอีกกระทู้ของคุณ Falkman เองอะ

อ้างอิง:
    ข้อความดั้งเดิมโดยคุณ geerin

คุณ Falkman จับตาดูพายุสุริยะต่อไปเรื่อย ๆ นะคะ เพราะกระทบโลกมากจริง ๆ
    คนที่บอกมาก็ไม่มีความรู้ทางดาราศาสตร์นะคะ แต่เค้าบอกมาถูกมั้ยคะ
    เค้าฝากบอกมาว่าให้จับตาดูไว้ เค้าเป็นห่วง กลัวจะไม่มีใครคอยจับตาดูเรื่องนี้กัน

พายุสุริยะ เกิดจากแกนกลางของดวงอาทิตย์ พลังของดวงอาทิตย์มีการเบี่ยงเบน
    พลังจักรวาลจะสับเปลี่ยนหมุนวน ระบบวงโคจรจะสับเปลี่ยนกัน (เช่น จากเดิมเคลื่อนที่ไปทางซ้าย ก็จะเปลี่ยนไปทางขวา)
    พลังงานจะสับสนมาก สลับขั้ว สลับที่กัน

แล้วก็ลองดูนะคะ อุกาบาตตก แน่ ๆ และอาจจะมาอย่างไม่รู้เนื้อรู้ตัว (ไม่รู้จะลงที่ไทยหรือเปล่า)

จะมีดวงดาวพุ่งมาชนโลก (โลกไม่แตกเด้อค่ะ) แต่จะกระทบสนามพลัง จะมาแบบ เค้าหลุดวงโคจรมา แล้วเข้ามาในวงโคจรโลกด้วยแรงดึงดูดจากพลังบางอย่าง

ดาวเคราะห์ใหญ่กำลังมีปัญหา (ไม่รู้ดวงไหน) มีการเปลี่ยนแปลงอย่างมหาศาล ประเภทเปลี่ยนจากหน้ามือเป็นหลังมือ แล้วจะกระทบโลก

สำหรับทุกคนที่อ่านข้อความนี้นะคะ คนที่บอกมา เค้าไม่ได้จะให้เรากลัว แต่ให้เราอยู่อย่างมีสติ ไม่ประมาท ค่ะ
    ทุกคนที่สุดแล้วก็ต้องไปเหมือนกัน แต่จะไปแบบไหน มีสติ หรือ ไม่มี ให้เลือกเอา
    ถ้ากลัว ก็ต้องเร่งปฏิบัติกัน ให้มีสัจจะ (สำคัญมาก) เหมือนที่คุณหนุมาน ผู้ำนำสาร ย้ำอยู่เสมอ

สุดท้าย ชอบประโยคนี้จัง "ความคิด" เหมือนกระสุนสโลว์โมชั่นใน The Matrix ฝึกสติ ให้มองเห็นได้ไวให้ทัน ฝ่อก่อนจะมาถึงตัว

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

นี่อาจเรียกว่า....พลังจักรวาล (พลังแม่เหล็ก-ไฟฟ้า หรือแรงดึงดูดของจักรวาล)

https://sites.google.com/site/constanttransition/

Magnetic Portals Connect Earth to the Sun - NASA Science

On the dayside of Earth (the side closest to the sun), Earth's magnetic field presses against the sun's magnetic field.

Approximately every eight minutes, the two fields briefly merge or "reconnect," forming a portal through which particles can flow. The portal takes the form of a magnetic cylinder about as wide as Earth.

The electric universe concept make our sun a capacitor, meaning that it puts out pulses of energy. Now we understand that there are these portals of energy that flow into the earth at intervals, not constant. I think there is a very big connection between these occurances and the electric universe model.

With the sun being a capacitor and the earth being a dynamo, is it possible that the suns energy portals be driving our dynamo?
    Below: In a presentation at the 2008 Plasma Workshop, Robert Fear of the University of Leicester, UK, presented some alternatives for the magnetic topology of FTEs. Possibilities include ropes (left column), cylinders (middle column), or bubbles (right column): abstract.

[​IMG]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

แรงดึงดูดของดวงจันทร์

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VBQHtF3WhMw?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VBQHtF3WhMw?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

4. ZZ

ZZ เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +34,652
    Japan's Earthquake Caused by EleNin/Nibiru!

YouTubber 9Nania predicting the Japan Earthquake on March 8, 2011:

Click Here For Video (and Original Article)

Video Comment:
    "Comet Elenin, Earth, and the Sun were in exact alignment last year on February 27th. That is when the Chile Earthquake happened, and Earth's axis shifted. This year, the same alignment happens March 11-15, and the comet is much closer. PLEASE move away from fault areas during this time!"

Earth's Axis Shifted Again by "EleNin" a.k.a. Nibiru!
    The 9.0 Earthquake off the Japanese coast shifted the earth's axis by ten inches (25 cm). Recent scientific studies proved that Earthquakes are influenced/caused by Gravitational Waves. (<- Click to read article)

But, a comet like EleNin (small object & so far away from Earth) could never cause a big "gravitational wave", therefore would not be capable to influence/trigger an earthquake.

Of course, if you are familiar with my articles you already know that Comet EleNin is a smokescreen for planet Nibiru. And this huge planet/star & its orbiting moons are capable of causing huge gravitational waves.

[​IMG]

Earth shifted axis by 10 inches (25 cm):
    (Click for video)

Nibiru is approaching its perigee (getting closer to Earth). While moving in our direction, its massive size produces great gravitational waves that travel towards our solar system. These gravitational waves influence the seismic activity on Earth (that has been constantly increasing in the past year). The Seismic institutes are hiding this from us, just as I exposed it in my November 26, 2010 article (named "Hundreds of Earthquakes in the past days"). Please read it HERE! Back then I had no idea that the increasing seismic activity may be the result of Nibiru's approaching.

Will keep you updated. Love and Light in your lives!

5. ZZ

ZZ เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +34,652
    ท่านใดเคยดู The day after tomorrow

ที่มีพายุขนาดใหญ่ 3 ลูกทั่วโลก..... ภาพข้างล่างนี้บอกว่า.... มันเป็นจริงได้

[​IMG]

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U21Lpf0rBnE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U21Lpf0rBnE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

ไฟล์ที่แนบมา:

• 103.jpg
      103.jpg
      ขนาดไฟล์:
      79.2 KB
      เปิดดู:
  6. Falkman

Falkman พลังจิตนานาชาติ ทีมงาน ผู้ดูแลเว็บบอร์ด

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    3 กรกฎาคม 2006
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +77,793
    http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-astrobiologist/answered/

1. Question

So what the deal with comet elenin, there does not seem to be too much credible information. Everyone seems to be freaking out about it, but no one even knows how big it is. Does this comet pose a threat and what is its size and nature? AND I have read about comet Elenin and how some nasa people want to keep it a secret. what are the chances of it coming to earth and what threat does it bring with it, and has this comet got anything to do with 2012 hoax? AND Elinin is only .117 au from earth on mar 11,2011. From march 8 to mar 15, 2011, what are the chances that Elinin either impacts us, or gets close enough to cause a major catastrophy. Please be honest.

I have been receiving many questions about Comet Elenin. Many of them refer to the outrageous lies on some conspiracy theory websites, which are amplified by people who seem to think this comet is highly unusual. It is not unusual, and it is not a threat to Earth. See the Wikipedia article on this comet [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2010_X1] for more information. C2010 X1 Elenin (to give its full name) is a long-period comet, which takes about 10,000 years to complete one orbit around the Sun. It was discovered with a robotic telescope in New Mexico on 10 December 2010 by Russian amateur astronomer Leonid Elenin. When comets or asteroids are first discovered, their orbits are quite uncertain; usually it takes several months of observations to firmly establish the orbit. Elenin's perihelion (closest to the Sun) is in early September 2011 at a distance from the Sun of 40-45 million miles. It will be closest to Earth on about 16 October, at a distance of about 21 million miles, which is nearly a hundred times farther than the Moon. The comet never comes close to the Earth, but it is expected to be visible in binoculars during August and October. Part of the Internet chatter concerns its size. Comets are exceedingly small and enveloped in a tenuous cloud of gas and dust, so the only way to be sure of their actual dimensions is to visit with a spacecraft. Half a dozen comets have been the target of spacecraft missions, and all of them (even Comet Halley) are less than 10 km in diameter. There is no reason to think Elenin is any different. This means its mass is less than one billionth the mass of the Earth. Needless to say, we will not be aware of the tiny gravitational pull from Elenin. In spite of these simple facts, some websites (such as godlikeproductions) are making wild claims that Elenin will hit the Earth, or disturb our orbit, or cause tides, or interact with our magnetic field. Such claims are pure fiction. One of the worst examples is a video that someone posted on the NASAbuzzroom website that claims that the magnetic field of the comet will cause a large shift in the rotation axis of the Earth and produce mega-earthquakes on March 15, 2011. It is hard to imagine anyone would take this seriously. Comets don't have magnetic fields, and magnetic fields can't change the rotation axis or cause earthquakes no matter how large they are. Adding to the craziness is a claim that this same comet caused the Earth's axis to shift by 3 degrees in February 2010 and caused the Chile Earthquake. These are simply lies; the comet was far away a year ago, and there was no change whatever in Earth's rotation axis. The Chile earthquake was a normal slippage in an active fault that has produced many previous earthquakes, including the one witnessed by Charles Darwin in 1835. Please remember that just because someone says he or she is from NASA doesn't make it true. Many people who post YouTube videos lie about their affiliation. Incidentally, only NASA is allowed to use the NASA logo, the blue circle with the word NASA and a satellite orbiting around it.

David Morrison
      Astrobiology Senior Scientist

March 1, 2011

7. ZZ

ZZ เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +34,652

มีคนตอบโต้ NASA ไว้เหมือนกัน....จะลองค่อยๆค้นมาให้ดูนะ

จาก ... http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread671804/pg4

reply posted on 10-3-2011 @ 02:18 PM by loagun
    Originally posted by nataylor
    Originally posted by loagun
    Oh wow, thank you for correcting my 5 AM mistake where I accidentally wrote astrologer instead of astronomer, and what nice tone you write it in too.
    There's a big difference between astrologer and astronomer. The differences are quite important. My tone was meant to be nothing more than a helpful correction.
    Originally posted by loagun
    In an equally level tone; No, you are wrong. NASA has cited a number of pages to 'Comet Elenin' on it's official website which can be seen accessed by performing a simple search on it's main page. Here is a some information that NASA has said; some.....
    Yup, they've got a couple Ask an Astrobiologist answers that deal with Elenin. Other than that, and the JPL Small Body Database info, no real commentary or data. Certainly not any kind of PR campaign. As I said, NASA doesn't have much to say about Elenin.

HA! Well since I have nothing else to do today, and its freezing outside I decided to do a little research about Comet Elenin, Leonid Elenin, the supposed IASC Astronomer who works at the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (Russian Academy of Sciences).

So NASA doesn't really have much to say? Hmm that's interesting... and I will tell you why..

I googled Leonid Elenin, and the first page that comes up is the amateur looking iasc.hsutx.edu... page which gives this little description about him:

"Mr. Elenin is an amateur astronomer from Lubertsy City, Russia, located near Moscow. With a passion for astronomy since childhood, he studies minor objects in the Solar System and variable stars. He has discovered more than 10 variable stars and numerous asteroids. He works at the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (Russian Academy of Sciences)."

Now presuming that we bpage looks old because it is in fact outdated, we can be assured that Mr. Elenin does 'apparently' work at the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics like the first web page mentions, because by searching his name we also come up with this page: www.linkedin.com...
    Which states the same information "Leonid Elenin, Astronomy at Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics RAS, in the Educational Institution" This website is also from 2010.

So not only do these two websites is that Mr Elenin not only works in Moscow, Russia, but he teaches Astrology at the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics.

With more digging we see that NASA's official webpage, as countless other's states "It was discovered with a robotic telescope in New Mexico on 10 December 2010 by Russian amateur astronomer Leonid Elenin', but that is it. No mention of his job, or where that job is located.

Hmmm now isn't that odd? Now how can he be work for an educational institution, a university ne doubt, and teach astrology, and yet also be an "amateur" like NASA reports? Let's not forget that on NASA's press release they leave out any and all mention of his employment.....

Hmmm I don't know something smells fishy to me, let's keep digging...

So as NASA states Mr. Elenin discovered the comet(also known as C/2010 X1 according to NASA and Wikipedia) when he was using a 'robotic telescope in New Mexico'.

Now how on Earth would an 'amateur astrologer' as NASA deemed Mr. Elenin ever get access to a robotic telescope in New Mexico?

Not to mention that the contradicting stories get even more crossed when one wonders why he isn't actually in Moscow to begin with there he's suppose to be teaching astrology in a university???

Obviously NASA fudged there stories by accident when they deemed "Mr.Elenin" to be an amateur astrologer on one site, and a university professor on another(am I hinting that they made him up?? yes!)

BUT WAIT! lol. it get's EVEN better.

Now as nataylor stated "As I said, NASA doesn't have much to say about Elenin." and on the previous page "Number one, NASA had nothing to do with this discovery. Number two, here are a bunch of pictures:" with the accompanying link www.aerith.net... to some pictures.

So I decided to look up these robotic telescoped in New Mexico and I found all of them. They are as follows....

NF/ Observatory
    Lincoln Near Earth Asteroid Research (LINEAR)
    RAPTOR Los Alamos National Laboratory
    ROTSE Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment

now why don't we take a closer look...

NF/ Observatory
    Western New Mexico University in Silver City
    "Funded in part by support from the NASA Arkansas Space Grant Consortium, Henderson State University, and the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics."
    www.nfo.edu...

Lincoln Near Earth Asteroid Research (LINEAR)
    White Sands Missile Range in Socorro, New Mexico
    "is an MIT Lincoln Laboratory program funded by the United States Air Force and NASA"
    www.ll.mit.edu...

RAPTOR Los Alamos National Laboratory
    Los Alamos, NM
    ISR-1 is engaged in a mixture of civilian- and defense-related programs supported by DOE, DOD, NASA, and other US government agencies.
    www.raptor.lanl.gov...

ROTSE Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
    Los Alamos, NM
    "The ROTSE research program is supported by NASA, NSF, the Research Corporation, The Planetary Society and the participating institutions."
    www.umich.edu...

HA! There ALL supported/funded by NASA!

The robotic telescope that "Leonid Elenin"(who doesn't exist on the internet outside of the two profile pages) 'discovered' Comet Elenin/C/2010 X1 using a NASA frick-a-ding-dong telescope that belongs to a NASA sponsored program.

Aslo the link that nataylor left me with the supposed pictures www.aerith.net...
    <-- that one is a website that belongs to what organization?? GUESS?! it's NASA AGAIN! ding ding ding, as can be seen here www.aerith.net...

Wow I'm on a roll NASA is as everyone can see plainly behind this whole story. But wait, can it get even better????

If we go back to that first page that comes up when we google Leonid Elenin, and scroll down to the bottom of the "Pan-STARRS Asteroid Search Campaign" page here iasc.hsutx.edu...

We see links to the websites which we can click on to learn more about the Pan-STARRS Asteroid Search Campaign:

-Pan-STARRS PS1 Observatory, Haleakala, Maui, Hawaii
    -Technical University of Munich, Garching Campus
    -House of Astronomy, Heidelberg, Germany
    -Max Planck Institute for Astronomy, Heidelberg, Germany
    -Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics, Garching, Germany

This is getting to be ridiculous, so I will keep it nice and short. Check them all out yourself, and you will see each one belongs to © Max-Planck-Institut for Astronomie. So we Google Max-Plank... and go to their web page, then do a search for NASA on their home page which brings us to a lovely page loaded with results, we click on the first one which brings us to the following page which states:

"National Aeronautics and Space Administration
    That part of the US government in charge not only of manned space missions, but also responsible for numerous highly successful satellite and probe missions. NASA is a partner in projects such as the Hubble space telescope or the gravitational wave detector LISA."

on this page www.einstein-online.info...
    which as you will notice at the bottom belongs to © 2011, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics, Golm/Potsdam
    and is also stated on the side: Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute) with its logo.

Okay there's way more, but I think I have proved my point. NASA not being behind this 'discover' is completely bull! they own/are partnered with/support/fund/lend technology too/etc every single website site connected to the name 'Leonid Elenin', and Comet Elenin,

so OBVIOUSLY they made the person 'Leonid Elenin' up,

those supposed pictures I was told to look at, and whatever other information is out there concerning Comet Elenin because it all sources back to their websites!!!

PS his second profile on a page belonging to the LinkedIn Corporation is also part of a parent company supported by NASA!

Anyone go look all this up for yourself. "Leonid Elenin" is NASA. Period.

So yes nataylor, an entire PR campaign by NASA. [​IMG] beat that.

reply posted on 10-3-2011 @ 02:29 PM by loagun

Ahhh I forgot to mention the "The Pan-STARRS Project" which is talked about all over the original page we come to when searching for "Leonid Elenin" that gives his little description. What is this project all about??

solarsystem.nasa.gov...

he Pan-STARRS Project is being led by the UH M?noa Institute for Astronomy, and exploits the unique combination of superb observing sites and technical and scientific expertise available in Hawai?i. Funding for the development of the observing system has been provided by the United States Air Force Research Laboratory. The PS1 Surveys have been made possible through contributions by the Institute for Astronomy, the University of Hawai?i, the Pan-STARRS Project Office, the Max Planck Society and its participating institutes, the Max Planck Institute for Astronomy, Heidelberg and the Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics, Garching, the Johns Hopkins University, Durham University, the University of Edinburgh, the Queen's University Belfast, the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, the Las Cumbres Observatory Global Telescope Network, Incorporated, the National Central University of Taiwan, and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration under Grant No. NNX08AR22G issued through the Planetary Science Division of the NASA Science Mission Directorate.

Low and behold, the website that has "Leonid Elenin" only known description besdies the new one I found on Linkd, that the website that is dedicated to this "Pan-STARRS Project " is patented by NASA NNX08AR22G

God they sure slopped this story up. Obviously they threw it all together in a hurry seeings how their tracks are on everything.</B>

.</B>

8. ZZ

ZZ เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +34,652
    จากข้อมูลข้างต้น

นายอิลินิน ไม่ใช่คนที่ไม่มีหัวนอนปลายเท้า ใช้เวลาว่างให้เป็นประโยชน์ โดยการศึกษาดาราศาสตร์ ว่างๆก็เอากล้องดูดาวที่อุตสาห์เก็บหอมรอมริด มาส่องดูท้องฟ้า ถ่ายรูปดีๆ ภาพดวงจันทร์ ภาพดาวสวยๆ มาแบ่งปันนักดาราศาสตร์สมัครเล่นทั่วโลก

แต่เขาทำงานในมหาวิทยาลัย ทำงานให้กับโปรแกรมที่ได้เงินสนับสนุนจาก NASA เขาใช้เครื่องมือที่ NASA ออกทุนให้ เขาอยู่ รัสเซีย แต่สามารถใช้กล้องโทรทรรศน์ที่ นิวเม๊กซิโก ได้อย่างสาย สามารถใช้ฟังชั่นขั้นสูงในการตามดาว ค้นพบดาวดวงใหม่ๆได้

พูดง่ายๆว่า เขาคือ...คนที่เดินเข้า-ออกใน NASA พวกเราลองถามตัวเองว่า....หากพวกเราเป็นนักดาราศาสตร์สมัครเล่น....เราจะมีโอกาสอย่างนี้ไหม ???

เรื่องของเรื่อง

NASA ไม่ต้องการเปิดเผยอะไรเกี่ยวกับ Comet Elenin มากนัก (แกล้งทำเป็นไม่รู้ไม่ชี้) ดังนั้นการค้นพบนี้จึงออกมาจาก NASA ไม่ได้....ต้องเป็นคนอื่น....จึงอุปโลกนายอิลินินขึ้นมาเป็น .....นักดาราศาสตร์สมัครเล่น ผู้ค้นพบ CometElenin

เมื่อข้อมูลถูกปล่อยออกมาโดย ดาราศาสตร์สมัครเล่น ความผิดพลาดใดๆ ย่อมเกิดขึ้นได้ไม่ว่าจะ

- เป็นดาวหางธรรมดา (Dirty Snowball) ไม่ผลต่อโลก หรือ... กลายเป็นดาวเคราะห์ที่มีมวลสูง มีดวงจันทร์บริวาร

- วงโคจรที่ห่างจากโลกมาก ไม่มีผลอะไร หรือ... เฉียดโลกจนโลกพลิกคว่ำพลิกหงาย

- เส้นผ่าศูนย์กลางเพียง 3-4 กม. หรือ... ใหญ่กว่าดวงจันทร์ 3-4 เท่า

ข้อมูลที่ผิดพลาดจาก นักดาราศาสตร์สมัครเล่น นั้น NASA ไม่ต้องรับผิดชอบอะไร หากโลกอยู่ในภาวะวิกฤต.....NASA ก็ไม่ต้องออกมาขอโทษในความผิดพลาด เพราะข้อมูลไม่ได้ออกมาจาก NASA

แต่มาจาก.....แพะ.....ตัวนึง

(นี่แสดงว่า NASA ไม่ได้แยแส ประชาชนเลย....สักนิด)

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 2 เมษายน 2011
  9. ZZ

ZZ เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +34,652
    ลองตอบคำถาม NASA บางประเด็น

1. หากมันเป็นแค่ดาวหาง (Dirty Snowball) มันจะเหมือนกับดาวหางทั่วไปๆ คือ....ขนาดของ Coma จะใหญ่มากกว่า Nucleus (นิวเคลียส) มากๆ เช่น

ข้อมูลดวงหาง McNaught

The comet is not an atmospheric phenomenon. It is a solar system body that was situated 135 to 150 million kms from the Earth at its closest approach. The moon is 300,000kms away for comparison.

The head is about 10-20 kms across (bigger than Mt Everest)
    The inner coma surrounding the head is over 4 times larger than Earth with the full coma size likely to be half as large as the Sun.
    The tail stretched 0.2 AU, or 30 million kms from the head out to space (assuming 15 degrees).

Enormous tons of water vapour and dust are being emitted from the comet every second. The exact figure is not known.

Comets developed in the outer solar system, are therefore icy, gassy, dusty objects.

The comet will not collide with Earth. It was closest to Earth on 15 January at 122 million kms distant.

The comet will not return.

NASA ต้องการให้มันเป็นแค่ดาวหาง เพราะ Comet Elenin ถูกแช่แข็งในอวกาศมานาน เมื่อถูกกระตุ้นด้วยแสงอาทิตย์ จะแสดงปฏิกริยาออกมา เช่นเดียวกับ.....ดาวหาง

หากเราค้นพบว่า...Comet Elenin เป็นวัตถุทึบตัน....เป็นดาวเคราะห์ มีดาวบริวาร คำตอบของเรื่อง....มันจะเป็นอีกแบบ

2. NASA เป็นคนคำนวณวงโคจร เพราะมีข้อมูลมากที่สุด Comet Elenin จะเข้าใกล้โลกแค่ไหนเราไม่อาจทราบได้ แต่มีบางคนคำนวณว่ามันเฉียดโลกแค่นิดเดียว หรือในทางกลับกัน.....ถ้ามันห่างจากโลก 35 ล้่านไมล์ จริงลองวิเคระห์ว่า :

- ดาวหางดวงนึงโคจร มาใกล้โลก 35 ล้่านไมล์.... ไม่มีปัญหา

- แต่หากเป็นดาวเคระห์ดวงนึง (ที่ใหญ่กว่าดวงจันทร์ 3-4 เท่า) แทรกเข้ามาขวางวงโคจรของโลก.....เป็นเรื่อง

3. ขนาดของมันยังมีปัญหา NASA อ้างว่า หากจะรู้ขนาดจริงๆของดาวหาง ต้องส่งยานไปสำรวจ อันนี้ถูกต้อง เพราะ นิวเคลียสของดาวหางเล็กมาก การคำนวณใดๆด้วยกล้องโทรทรรศน์ปกติ จะได้แต่ขนาดของ Coma เท่านั้น

แต่สำหรับ วัตถุที่เราสงสัยว่าเป็นดาวเคระห์ ?

แค่ใช้กล้องโทรทรรศน์อินฟราเรด (ในอวกาศ) จับความร้อน....ถ่ายภาพ....แกนของดาว กับ Coma แยกออกจากกัน ก็คำนวณได้ไม่ยากแล้วว่า....ขนาดจริงของมันเป็นเท่าใด

หากภาพถ่ายอินฟราเรด บอกว่า่ ที่เห็นใหญ่ๆ นั้นเป็นแค่ Coma ของดาวหาง....ทุกอย่างก็จบ

กลัวแต่ว่า....เมื่อถ่ายออกมาจริงแล้ว....พบว่า แกนดาวมีขาดใหญ่....แถมมีดวงจันทร์บริวาร....อันนี้ตัวใครตัวมันนะ

ที่นี้รู้แล้วใช่ไหมว่า ทำไม NASA อยากให้มันเป็นแค่......ดาวหาง

ตัวอย่างการถ่ายภาพอินฟาเรด

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jluJWhealpk?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jluJWhealpk?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 4 เมษายน 2011
  10. Falkman

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    3 กรกฎาคม 2006
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +77,793
    นาซ่าก็ต้องแก้ตัวไปตามเรื่อง อีตาที่ตอบมีตัวตนจริงหรือเปล่าไม่รู้ มาลงชื่อซะเต็มยศ (คือไอ้เราก็คิดไปเรื่อยเปื่อย) แต่ยังสงสัยว่า ทำไมเค้าเตรียมอาหารเตรียมบังเกอร์ใต้ดินกันเยอะ หรือว่าจะมีอะไรบางอย่างที่รุนแรงบนผืนโลกใบนี้

11. richsure

richsure เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    29 มกราคม 2006
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +195
    แล้วที่เห็นว่าเป็นดวงอาทิตย์ดวงที่ 2 นั้นใช่อันเดียวกันหรือเปล่า

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m4aawB_Yejs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. ZZ

ZZ เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +34,652
    วิธีประเมินขนาดของ Comet Elenin ไม่ยากเลยครับคุณ richsure

1. ไปที่เวปนี้เพื่อดูว่าดาวหางอยู่ที่ไหน ณ ตอนนี้

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

เช่น รูปนี้มุมล่างซ้ายบอกว่า เป็นข้อมูลของวันที่ 31 Mar 2011

[​IMG]

2. พบว่า Comet Elenin ยังอยู่เลยวงโคจรของอังคารออกไป

3. เราสมมติว่าหาก Comet Elenin มีขนาดเท่าดาวอังคาร เราจะสามารถมองเห็นด้วยตาเปล่าหรือไม่....คำตอบคือไม่ เพราะต้องใช้กล้องโทรทรรศน์ในการส่องดูจึงจะเห็นชัด

Comet Elenin เราสันนิฐานว่า มีขนาดต่างๆ ตั้งแต่ใหญ่กว่าดาวพฤหัส 4 เท่า , ใหญ่กว่าดวงจันทร์ 4 เท่า เมื่อนำไปวางที่ตำแหน่งตามข้อ 2 ก็ยังต้องใช้กล้องส่องดูดี

ดังนั้น....โอกาสที่จะเห็นเป็นพระอาทิตย์สองดวง (ขนาดเท่ากัน) จึงยังไม่ใช่ช่วงเวลานี้ แต่น่าจะเป็นวันที่ใกล้โลกมากๆ มากกว่าครับ

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 2 เมษายน 2011
  13. richsure

richsure เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    29 มกราคม 2006
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +195
    ถ้าถึงวันที่ 18 ต.ค. 2011 ตามในภาพโลกเราจะได้รับผลกระทบอย่างไร

[​IMG]

14. ZZ

ZZ เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +34,652
    ครับ....ลองประเมินทั้งสองแบบ

1. ทฤษฎีดาวหาง

- นักดาราศาสตร์บอกว่า ดาวหางเป็นเพียงก้อนน้ำแข็งสกปรก ซึ่งสิ่งที่น่าสนใจคือหางสกปรกของมัน อาจมีเชื้อโรคที่ถูกแช่แข็งไว้ เมื่อมันเข้าใกล้ เชื้อโรคเหล่านี้จะลอยเข้ามาในบรรยากาศ คนโบราณพอเห็นดาวหางแล้วเกิดโรคระบาด เกิดภัยต่างๆ (ที่อาจเป็นความบังเิอิญ) ก็จะมองว่าดาวหางเป็นตัวนำโรคร้าย เหตุการณ์ร้าย ซึ่งก็สอดคล้องกัน

- ดาวหางอย่างไรเสียก็มีนิวเคลียส (แกนดาว) และมีโอกาสพุ่งชนโลก เราไม่ทราบขนาดที่แท้จริงของมัน เพราะการระเหิดของน้ำแข็ง อนุภาคที่ฟุ้งกระจายออกมาจึงดูเหมือนว่า ดาวหางมีขนาดใหญ่ ปกปิดขนาดที่แท้จริง นักดาราศาสตร์จะคำนวณวงโคจรของมัน หรืออาจส่งยานสำรวจ ไปดูว่ามีความเป็นได้ไหมที่มันจะก่ออันตรายต่อเรา (และเรียนรู้มันไปพร้อมๆกัน)

เมื่อถึงวันที่ดาวหางเข้าใกล้โลกเราก็เพียง...ถ่ายรูปมัน
    หากส่งยานสำรวจออกไป... ก็เพียง...เก็บตัวอย่างอนุภาคมาวิเคราะห์ (และอื่นๆ)

โลกยังสงบสุขดี....(NASA ชอบแบบนี้มากกว่า)

2. ทฤษฎี Nibiru

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.enkispeaks.com/Essays/1CelestialBattleNibiru&Tiamat_2.html

Nibiru เป็นดาวที่มีดวงจันทร์บริวาร (ดังนั้นเจอดาวดวงไหนอ้างว่าเป็น Nibiru แต่ไม่มีดวงจันทร์บริวารให้สงสัยไว้ก่อนว่า....ไม่ใช่)

ในอดีตชาวสุเมเรี่ยนเคยบันทึกว่า ดวงจันทร์ของมันเคยเฉี่ยวชน Tiamat (Earth) มาแล้ว ทำให้เกิดเป็นมหาสมุทรแปซิฟิค

หากมันเข้าใกล้โลก มันอาจไม่ชนโลก...อย่างจัง แต่ดวงจันทร์ของมัน.....ไม่แน่ (คิดว่าไม่ชนครับ)

แต่ดาวที่มีขนาดเล็ก ไม่อาจมีดวงจันทร์บริวาร ดังนั้น Nibiru ต้องมีขนาดใหญ่พอควรเลยที่เดียว

ลองวิเคระห์ต่อ...

ดาวพุธ ศุกร์ โลก ดวงไหนมีดวงจันร์บริวาร....แสดงว่าขนาดของใหญ่พอๆกับโลก จึงจะมีดวงจันทร์เป็นของตนเอง (บางทฤษฏีบอกว่า โลกเล็กเกินไปที่จะมีดวงจันทร์ แต่ดวงจันทร์ของเรา มาจากที่อื่น !!!)

แต่ nibiru มีดวงจันทร์ 4-5 ดวง (ไม่ใช่แค่ 1)

[​IMG]

ย้อนกลับมาดูระบบสุริยะของเรา

สิ่งที่นักวิทยาสาสตร์หลายคนพูดตรงกับคือ ที่วงโคจรของดาวเคราะห์น้อย (Asteroid Belt) นั้น น่าจะเคยมีดาวเคราะห์โคจรอยู่ แต่อาจเกิดการชนอย่างจัง ทำให้ดาวดวงนั้นระเบิด กลายเป็นดาวเคราะห์น้อย

ในเวลาต่อมา ดาวที่โดนกะแทก...เป็นดวงต่อไปคือ Tiamat (Earth)

[​IMG]

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/bellringers_corner/astronomy/news.php?q=1228533517

ด้วยเรื่องราวในประวัติศาสตร์ (ที่ยังไม่มีการยอมรับอย่างเป็นทางการ) นี้เอง....หาก Nibiru เข้ามาใกล้โลก (ไม่ถึงขนาดที่ต้องชน)

มวลของมัน (และแรงดึงดูของมัน) จะรบกวน สมดุลย์ของโลก และสมดุลย์ของระบบสุริยะชั้นใน
    อาจเกิดแกนโลกพลิก (ไม่พลิกก็ได้) และสนามแม่เหล็กโลกถูกรบกวนอย่างหนัก

1. ดินฟ้าอากาศแปรปรวนอย่างหนัก พยากรณ์ไม่ได้
    2. ดาวเทียมล่ม ระบบอิเลคทรอนิคส์ล่ม ระบบสื่อสารล่ม ระบบนำร่อง ??? ระบบอาวุธ ??? โรงไฟฟ้านิวเคลียร์ ???
    3. ภูเขาไฟถูกกระตุ้น และระเบิด
    4. แผ่นดินไหวอย่างรุนแรง

บางคนอาจเข้าใจว่ามันเป็น....วันสื้นโลก

แต่...นั่นคือแบบรุนแรงที่สุด

เราต้องคอยสังเกตุสภาพดินฟ้าอากาศ แผ่นดินไหว น้ำท่วม....เทียบกับระยะทางที่ Comet Elenin ใกล้เข้ามาว่าสัมพันธ์กันไหม...อย่างไร

ดูข่าวดาราศาสตร์....จากนักดาราศาสตร์ทั่วโลกที่ตามถ่ายภาพ วิเคระห์ Comet Elenin ว่าข้อมูลใหม่ๆ บอกเราว่ามันคืออะไร

เป็นแค่ดาวหาง......หรือว่า......ไม่ใช่

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 3 เมษายน 2011
  15. ZZ

ZZ เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +34,652
    เอาข้อมูลที่คาดว่าน่าจะเกี่ยวข้องมาบันทึกไว้

http://palungjit.org/threads/อยากให้เป็นแค่ข่าวลือจากอังกฤษ.285874/

โฆษนาของ FEMA สื่ออะไร ?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nc_0YU9kIxs?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nc_0YU9kIxs?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

16. ZZ

ZZ เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +34,652
    คำถามที่พวกเราถาม....คนทั่วโลก....ก็ถามคำถามเดียวกัน

Comet Elenin - Questions NOT Being Answered about it! Why?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t9ASXNnR-u4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t9ASXNnR-u4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

17. ZZ

ZZ เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +34,652
    รูปนี้พิสูจน์ว่า .... บางครั้งข้อมูลจาก NASA ก็ถูกปกปิด เบี่ยงเบน

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Extraterrestrials news. NASA is photoshopping space images.

It seems that NASA have no qualms to hide space information. An image in NASA's Astronomy Picture Of The Day had noticeable Photoshop brushstrokes in it, when you turned up the contrast.

Is there a mysterious object hiding near Saturn's moons?

This is the official image of Dione and Titan moons.

[​IMG]

If you turned up the contrast on the image, you will discover brush strokes.

[​IMG]

You can just about see a "rainbow aura" around the object that's been blacked out.

NASA is trying to hide evidence of extraterrestrial life by photoshopping this picture.

For more info about Extraterrestrials life see: Free copy of the book “Hercolubus or Red planet” by V.M. Rabolu

จาก

http://planetx-hercolubus-nibiru.blogspot.com/2010_10_01_archive.html

18. ZZ

ZZ เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +34,652
    วิเคราะห์ Crop Circle ภาพนี้....จะเห็นว่า มีวัตถุอะไรบางอย่าง คล้ายดาวหาง เข้ามาในระบบสุริยะ

[​IMG]

19. ZZ

ZZ เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 เมษายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +34,652
    Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hercolubus (Planet X) Breaking News. Project to Construct the World's Most Powerful Radio Telescope, the Square Kilometer Array (SKA). March 23, 2011.

Africa is bidding to host the world's most powerful radio telescope, the Square Kilometer Array (SKA). When constructed, in 2025, it will have 50 times greater sensitivity than any other radio telescope on Earth. The SKA will probe the edges of our universe, even before the first stars and galaxies that formed after the Big Bang. This telescope will contribute to answering fundamental questions in astronomy, physics and cosmology, including the nature of dark energy and dark matter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Falkman

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    3 กรกฎาคม 2006
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +77,793
    [​IMG]

เออ เมื่อวาน 3 April ดูดาวเทียม อยู่ก็เห็นไอ้เจ้าตัวนี้ (Hercolubus) อยู่ตรงประมาณเลข 9 เลข 10 ของนาฬิกา แต่เผอิญไม่ได้ capture ไว้ ตอนนี้อยู่ที่ทำงานเข้าบ่ได้:boo:

แชร์หน้านี้