ตู้เย็นคนยาก ประหยัดด้วยหลักฟิสิกส์ เก็บอาหารได้นานกว่าตู้เย็นทั่วไป

ในห้อง 'ภัยพิบัติและการเตรียมการ' ตั้งกระทู้โดย 2499, 31 ตุลาคม 2010.

1. 2499

2499 เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กันยายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +6,033
    ตู้เย็นคนยาก ประหยัดด้วยหลักฟิสิกส์

a.jpg

Mohammed Bah Abba คุณครูสอนวิทยาศาสตร์ท่านหนึ่งในไนจีเรีย แอฟริกาได้รับรางวัลนวัตกรรมโลว์เทค จากโรเล็กซ์ จากผลงาน pot-in-pot ในที่นี้ขอเรียกว่าตู้เย็นคนยาก สาเหตุมาจากการที่นักเรียนขาดเรียนบ่อยๆ เพื่อไปช่วยพ่อแม่ขายผลิตผลจากพืชในตลาดให้ทัน ก่อนที่ผลไม้สุกที่ตัดแล้ว จะเน่าเสียตามสภาพภูมิอากาศร้อน
    ตู้เย็นของคุณครูทำจากตุ่มดินเผาสองใบ ใบใหญ่ใส่ทรายรองก้น วางตุ่มใบเล็กลงไปในใบใหญ่ ใส่ทรายในช่องว่างระหว่างตุ่มสองใบ จากนั้นเทน้ำลงไปในทรายให้ทรายชุ่มน้ำ แล้วนำผ้าชุบน้ำมาปิดฝาตุ่ม ก็จะได้ตู้เย็นคนยาก สามารถเก็บผักผลไม้ได้นานกว่าเดิม ด้วยการเก็บลงไปในตุ่มใบเล็ก ซึ่งสามารถเก็บได้นานกว่า 4 สัปดาห์

จากการที่ทรายทำหน้าที่เก็บความเย็นให้ตุ่มใบเล็ก และเก็บน้ำให้ตุ่มใบใหญ่ เมื่อน้ำระเหยออกจากผิวของตุ่มใบใหญ่ จะนำพาความร้อนออกไป และทำให้อุณหภูมิของตุ่มใบเล็กเย็นระดับน้องๆ ตู้เย็นเลยทีเดียว ใช้หลักฟิสิกส์เรื่องความร้อนแฝงของการเปลี่ยนเฟสจากของเหลวเป็นไอ ซึ่งเป็นความรู้พื้นฐานทางวิทยาศาสตร์ ที่สามารถนำมาประยุกต์ใช้ได้อย่างยอดเยี่ยม

ที่มา : เรื่อง ตู้เย็นคนยาก โดย ดร. พีรศักดิ์ วรสุนทโรสถ หนังสือ วิทยาศาสตร์
    ตู้เย็นคนยาก ประหยัดด้วยหลักฟิสิกส์

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 8 มิถุนายน 2019
  2. 2499

2499 เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กันยายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +6,033
    pot.jpg

Pot-in-pot cooler

From Solar Cooking

I have been interested in solar cooking for a long time, but recently heard about a low-tech method for preserving food.
    The ”pot-in-pot” cooler, based on by ancient techniques for cooling through evaporation, was designed by Mohammed Bah Abba who won the Rolex prize and who has been promoting this process though-out Nigeria.

I decided to make a “pot-in-pot” cooler and here are photos of it. The basic unit has two large unglazed pottery pots which I commissioned to be made without bottom holes by Panama Pottery in Sacramento. One pot fits inside the other with a layer of sand in between the pots.
    500px-Pot_in_pot_cooler_1.jpg
    I am using my watering pot here to wet the sand layer, which I do every morning. Inside the inner pot, there is a watermelon, a cabbage, a bag of carrots and two apples.
    500px-Pot_in_pot_cooler_2.jpg
    I have a folded towel on top of the pots and produce and I am wetting the towel to provide additional evaporation through the cloth top. I moisten the cloth twice a day.
    Folsom, California, is typically hot in the summer, but this is an exceptionally hot day at 109 degrees in the shade. It is an excellent opportunity to test this cooler.
    500px-Pot_in_pot_cooler_3.jpg
    Here the temperature inside the pot is 74 degrees. It is 35 degrees cooler inside the pot than outside. I have now had these fruits and vegetables in the device for a week and they are perfectly fresh. The daytime outside temperature has varied this week from the high of 109 degrees to 90 degrees and the temperature inside the pot has varied from 75 degrees to 62 degrees.
    500px-Pot_in_pot_cooler_4.jpg
    If you would like to learn more about this device, go to http://rolexawards.com/en/the-laureates/mohammedbahabba-the-project.jsp
    Carol Veder
    Sharon Cousins discovered that it is important to weight the inner pot when initially moistening the sand or it will try to float and the sand will slip and pile up underneath. This is a very effective way of keeping vegetables fresh. Sharon bought large plant pots on sale and used pieces of plastic jug glued on with Shoe Goo to seal the drain holes.

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 8 มิถุนายน 2019
  3. 2499

2499 เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กันยายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +6,033

แชร์หน้านี้