Fast Convert/Transcode Canon C300 MXF Files to Final Cut Pro 7 (FCP 7) on Mac

ในห้อง 'ลงประกาศ ซื้อ-ขาย หรือทั่วไป' ตั้งกระทู้โดย lydia622520, 14 กันยายน 2012.

1. lydia622520

lydia622520 สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    21 สิงหาคม 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +0
    The Canon EOS C300 can capture video at 1080p resolutions at a rate of 50Mbps - that's broadcast quality, and the minimum delivery for the likes of the BBC and Sky. It can achieve that resolution and data rate at 24fps, 25fps and 30fps. If interlaced video is acceptable, it can go up to 60fps, although that and 30fps are not formats generally used in the UK, but American customers will be keen to have them.Audio can be recorded too, although there's no built-in microphone. There are XLR sockets though, so you can easily record audio along with video.

I am a Canon C300 user, and the editing program I use is Final Cut Pro 7, C300 shoots beautiful MXF video files for me, but very disappointed in ease of getting HD videos from this camera to Final Cut Pro on Mac for editing as FCP only can surpport Apple ProRes well. So I am googling for MXF Converter for Canon C300, and then bought Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac, I love it, it is doing exactly what I need it to and better still it is very easy to use. With it, you can not only deinterlace and Convert Canon C300 1080i MXF files to ProRes for FCP 7, but also edit your MXF files, such as cropping video size, trimming video clips, adding special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos, thus it will be on the top of your list.

If you are using the Canon EOS C300 as me, and currently also editing on Final Cut Pro 6 or FCP 7/FCP X, you can choose Brorsoft MXF to Final Cut Pro Converter for mac to have a try. You will make it, and below I'd like to share the full guide with you to relize it. Here we go!

Step 1: Launch the Mac MXF to MOV Converter,run it on your mac then ingest your MXF files to it.
    Tip: To join multiple MXF files into one file for easier editing in FCP, please tick the "Merge into one" box.

Step 2: Click on the “Format” and you will get a dropdown menu and then select Final Cut Pro > Apple PreRes 422(HQ), if you give the priority to the quality of the output videos.
    Note: If you want the files to be in smaller size, you can follow Final Cut Pro>Apple ProRes 422(LT)(*mov)/Apple ProRes 422(*mov) option. If your files size is at SD levels, you are advised to choose Final Cut Pro>Apple ProRes 422(Proxy)(*mov), which is recommended for 480i/p and 576i/p shootings as well.

Step 3: Click Edit button and you can deinterlace Canon 1080i MXF footages for FCP via checking the “Deinterlacing” box in the Video Editor interface.
    [​IMG]

Step 4:Click the “Convert” button; it will transcode C300 MXF files to ProRes for Final Cut Pro 7(FCP 7) on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.
    [​IMG]

When the C300 1080i MXF files to Apple ProRes conversion process is 100% completed, you will be able to get the output files for Final Cut Pro by clicking on “import” button effortlessly. Now you can easily ingest the converted and deinterlaced C300 1080i MXF files to Final Cut Pro 7 for editing with high quality without any trouble.

Related guides:
    Canon XF305 to FCP- Import Canon XF305 MXF to FCP on Mac
    Edit Canon XF305 1080i MXF in iMovie on Mac
    Import Canon XF105 1080i MXF to FCP on Mac
    Import Canon XF300 MXF Files to FCP 7
    Convert Canon XF100 1080p MXF to AIC for iMovie
    Import Canon XF100 MXF files to FCP X

แชร์หน้านี้