::How To Meditate I - What is Meditation ::

ในห้อง 'ทวีป อเมริกา' ตั้งกระทู้โดย สุชีโว, 22 พฤษภาคม 2014.

1. supatorn

supatorn ผู้สนับสนุนเว็บพลังจิต ผู้สนับสนุนพิเศษ

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    BUSY PERSON METHOD OF EASY MEDITATION
    BY AJAHN BRAHM

[​IMG]
    Wishing you all have a very Happy breathing

ไฟล์ที่แนบมา:

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 24 มีนาคม 2020
  2. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    GREATEST BUDDHA MUSIC of All Time -
    Buddhism Songs | Dharani | Mantra for Buddhist, Sound of Buddha

[​IMG]

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 1 กุมภาพันธ์ 2017
  3. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    Loving Your Sufferings | by Ajahn Brahm

Buddhist Society of Western Australia

Published on Dec 2, 2012
    Ajahn Brahm teaches us how to make the most of our sufferings by accepting them, and then learning to love them.

ไฟล์ที่แนบมา:

• BuddhaBlue.jpg
      BuddhaBlue.jpg
      ขนาดไฟล์:
      6.5 KB
      เปิดดู:
  4. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    [​IMG]
    .Vitamins for the mind

ไฟล์ที่แนบมา:

5. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    Treat peoples the way you want to be treated.

6. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    Ten Homework Assignments for all Meditators

1. Upon waking, immediately reconnect your attention with the center of the body;

2.Before getting up, take a minute to recollect that you are lucky to be alive and remind yourself that you will surely die one day in the unknown future. Spread love and kindness to all living beings throughout the world;

3. Throughout the day, create a feeling that you are united with the mental meditation object at the centre of the body;

4. Take one minute of every hour to still your mind and think of the mental object at the center of the body;

5. Recollect the mental object at the center of the body while conducting other activities throughout the day; whether that be brushing your teeth, standing around, showering, driving, exercising, etc.;

6. Smile and speak in an endearing way;

7. Make the effort to see the virtues in yourself and others. Congratulate others on their virtues and give them the opportunity to congratulate you on yours;

8. Keep daily notes of your meditation experiences in a diary;

9. Before going to sleep, recollect the good deeds you have done throughout the day;
    10. Center your mind before falling asleep.

The Ten Assignments for all Meditators - Meditation

7. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    Healing Meditation

Please try this meditation to relax and heal the body mind and soul.
    Part 1
    Sit in a comfortable position

Start to imagine that your body is slowly filling with light, starting from the feet and slowly moving upwards

As the light is moving up your body ----- feel that this light is relaxing the muscles and your mind.

Now imagine that any areas of disease or pain in your body is surrounded by a dark shadow which represents the unhealthy area.

I feel the light moving upwards until my entire body is filled with light and every muscle of my body is feeling relaxed.

Now feel that your body of light is radiating the light out from your eyes, the light is shining as if a torch is shinning out from your eyes.

Now feel that you are directing the light towards any area of the body that is giving you pain or discomfort, represented as a shadow on your body.

Feel that you are sending extra light to this area that is in pain or discomfort.

Imagine that the diseased or painful areas have dark shadows surrounding it.

Now feel that you are shinning a loving healing light to the diseased or painful areas so that the darkness is removed.

I radiate my shining light to my body and fill my bodies with this warm healing light.

I now radiate this healing light to the world.

I begin to feel that this healing light is returning me to health and vitality

Perfect health is available to me now.

Part 2

I sit in a comfortable position
    And I begin to feel my mind relaxing
    I forget the past
    And my imagined future
    Now it is time to focus
    On my own well being
    And I visualize myself stepping out of my physical body
    And feel my self being up above
    And looking down on my physical body
    And I begin to feel myself
    Radiating a healing golden light
    To myself
    And I focus this golden light onto my heart
    And I now feel this light radiating
    And following the heart thru to all the veins and arteries
    And I visualize this golden light
    Going to the heart and filling Every vein with golden healing light
    And I feel and see this golden healing light flowing through every part of my physical body
    And everywhere that this light touches it is healing and rejuvenating
    and it feels very positive

It is cleaning away toxins and injecting new life and energy
    Into my physical body
    Because I love my self
    And I want to experience health and happiness
    And now I focus in on the stomach
    And I send a golden green light
    To relax and heal the stomach
    And I see the light being absorbed
    Into the body
    And becoming light energy
    And filling the body with this golden green light
    And it is transforming the light into energy
    My body is filled with this golden energy
    And healing every part of my being
    And my body is filled with this golden healing light
    And now I send blue light
    To all the other organs
    And I feel this blue light
    Healing them and filling my body with this beautiful relaxing blue light
    And I talk to this body filled wit blue golden light and I say
    That I care for you, and I will heal you
    Because I love you
    Because you are the chariot for my soul
    And with this blue golden light it removes all
    Toxins and any negative energies
    And I see my body as being healthy
    In the present and in the future
    And I radiate out this blue golden healing light
    To the whole world
    And wish good health and happiness from me to every person in the world.

Healing Meditation

8. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    [​IMG]
    One of Ajahn Cha 's follower
    A Mind Like Sky
    Meditation comes alive through a growing capacity to release our habitual entanglement in the stories and plans, conflicts and worries that make up the small sense of self, and to rest in awareness. In meditation we do this simply by acknowledging the moment-to-moment...

https://jackkornfield.com/meditations/

ไฟล์ที่แนบมา:

9. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    “With the mind, observe the mind.” – Buddha

10. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    Training the Mind
    Ajahn Chah

ไฟล์ที่แนบมา:

11. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    In these instant..are you breathing in or out?

12. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    Aura Cleansing Sleep Meditation: 7 Chakras cleansing meditation music, sleep meditation
    [​IMG]

Published on Jun 2, 2016

Aura Cleansing Meditation: this is a meditation that you can do whenever you go to sleep. Each frequency in this meditation corresponds to a different chakra. The goal of this meditation is to clear your aura, balance and heal the seven chakras using sound as a healing tool. If you’re living a balanced lifestyle, this should happen naturally. When you’re sleep deprived, and overworked, your energetic field may become unbalanced.

Meditation Instructions:

Lay down on a comfortable position. Start focusing on your breath and let your inner chatter go away. Imagine yourself surrounded by a brilliant light as you close your eyes.
    Bring your awareness to your spirit guides and ask them to protect you as you fall into deep sleep.
    Ask them to walk this light thru your chakras as the music changes from a frequency to another, removing all the negative energies, balancing these centers and clearing your Aura.

When you wake up the next morning, sit on your bed and take several deep breaths. Then drink a glass of water before eating your breakfast.

The number of times a week you should do this meditation depends on how you feel about your energy. You may use this meditation when you're feeling low on energy or. By cleansing your aura daily you rid yourself of negative energies that you’ve picked up from other people and the environment so you may use it as a prevention to keep you on a high vibration

NuMeditationMusic youtube channel is devoted to create a new collection of LONG MEDITATION MUSIC videos for you to relax and enjoy in your daily meditation. In our channel you will find MUSIC playlists dedicated to BINAURAL BEATS, CHAKRA MEDITATION, BUDDHIST MEDITATION and SHAMANIC MEDITATION. Our goal is to enhance your experience of MEDITATION, ASTRAL PROJECTION, LUCID DREAMING and DEEP SLEEP. Check out our selection of PLAYLISTS:

CHAKRA MEDITATIONS

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=

13. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    Observing breath after breath,
    the mind becomes still.
    Unwavering, the mind becomes pure
    and naturally finds liberation.

Hindi Doha: S.N. Goenka Day 1

14. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    ACRD_105 Aj Siripunnyo - Walking Meditation Practice
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zbADQtov2PY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Losel Boon Hong Chuah;-Published on Dec 3, 2013

"Walking Meditation Practice" by Ven Ajahn Siripanyo

Venerable Ajahn Siripanyo is a Thai-Malaysian monk born in London and educated in UK. He was ordained in Thailand and lived there for 14 years as a Thai forest monk. Ajahn Siripanyo is now the Abbot of Hermitage Dtao Dam on the Thai-Burmese border.

ไฟล์ที่แนบมา:

• LpChaSmile.jpg
      LpChaSmile.jpg
      ขนาดไฟล์:
      8.3 KB
      เปิดดู:
    • AjSiripanno.jpg
      AjSiripanno.jpg
      ขนาดไฟล์:
      10.9 KB
      เปิดดู:
  15. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    Modern Age Siddharta Gautama - Giving Up Billions and Lead a Life of Monkhood
    Updated on January 16, 2014

Ajahn Siripanno is a humble Theravada Buddhist monk from Thailand. He was educated in the UK and can speak 8 different languages. He is the one and only son of the second richest man in Malaysia, T. Ananda Krishnan, a low profile successful businessman that has business interest in media, oil and gas, telecommunications, gaming, entertainment and property. Ananda Krishnan is estimated to have a net worth of US$9.6 billions according to Forbes's 2012 world wealthiest people. He ranks the second richest man in Malaysia while at the number of 89 in the world.

Ajahn Siripanno's mother is a Thai and he has two other sisters. It was during a retreat in Thailand where he wanted to pay homage to his mother's family and took up temporary ordination as a Thai forest monk. He was eighteen then (1989) and growing up in UK has made him quite open to different culture and to him the temporary ordination could be something 'fun'. That was the first time he encountered Buddhism, something that was very new to him.

*It is a culture for the Thais where the male will join the Sangha (not compulsory) for a short period of time before returning to ordinary life.

His aim during that time was simple and according to a talk that he gave at Maha Vihara, a Theravada Buddhist Temple in Malaysia, some years ago, his initial plan was to stay in the forest for just two weeks. He had never thought of becoming a forest monk would be his life career. What had really moved his heart was none other than visiting and learning how Ajahn Chah had done to the Sangha community during that time.

Ajahn Chah was a well-known Theravada monk and he had many followers/disciples from the West. Some of his most famous diciples include Ajahn Sumedho, Ajahn Amaro, Ajahn Khemadhammo, Ajahn Brahm and Jack Kornfield (a notable author and meditation instructor).

However, his hope of learning directly from Ajahn Chah shattered because this great master was already very ill. He could hardly talk and needed aids moving around on his wheelchair. Ajahn Siripanno only had the chance to meet him once but the impact that had on him was huge. It was a life changing moment!

What he experienced during the stay at the forest temple had totally changed his perception towards Buddhism and monkhood. The initial two weeks plan had now become a permanent one. He had never look back and after more than two decades, he is now an abbot of Dhao Dham Monastery, located in National Forest Reserve near Thai-Myanmar border.

Ajahn Siripanno is still in contact with his father and, which his father will visit him from time to time. It is the top priority for all Buddhist followers to practice filial piety and monks are not exceptional too. There was a time when Ajahn Siripanno travelled in his father's private jet to Italy as he was requested by his father to spend some time with him for his 70th anniversary. This humble monk with only a robe and a small tote bag drew quite a lot of attention during the stay in one of the finest hotel in Italy. The story that you might have read over the net about a monk that travelled in a private jet was none other than Ajahn Siripanno.

Nothing VS Everything

Can you imagine how a young man could give up everything (billions) and lead a simple life as a forest monk? Note that a Theravada tradition monk only eats once a day and after 12 noon, they are prohibited to consume any solid food.

It is quite normal for a young man from rich family to enjoy his luxurious life; driving a sports car, wearing fancy clothing and of course with a hot lady sitting at the side. However, an exceptional one will truly choose an extraordinary path of life and Ajahn Siripanno is one of the least examples of the Modern Age Siddharta Gautama.

Below is the talk that given by Ajahn Siripanno at Maha Vihara, Brickfields, Malaysia, 2010. There he shared about the teachings of Ajahn Chah and what he encountered during his first visit at the forest Shangha community. The title of the talk is 'Timeless Teachings of Ajahn Chah'.

Modern Age Siddharta Gautama - Giving Up Billions and Lead a Life of Monkhood

ไฟล์ที่แนบมา:

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 8 ตุลาคม 2016
  16. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    (Cont..)
    Timeless Teachings of Ajahn Chah (1 of 3) by Ajahn Siripanno

Timeless Teachings of Ajahn Chah (2 of 3) by Ajahn Siripanno

Timeless Teachings of Ajahn Chah (3 of 3) by Ajahn Siripanno

kabes ;-Uploaded on Mar 11, 2011
    Ajahn Siripanno gives an enthralling Dhamma talk on the timeless teachings of Ajahn Chah. The talk was given at the Ajahn Chah Remembrance Day on 16 January 2010 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

The set of DVD's (Refuge in the Triple Gem), from which this talk was taken, has been sponsored for free distribution by generous supporters in Malaysia, with gratitude and respect for the Forest Sangha. If you wish to help such productions to continue to be made freely available, please contact [COLOR="Purple"]sianmah@gmail.com[/COLOR].

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 24 มีนาคม 2020
  17. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    Cultivate the mind under to be familiar favorable auspicious objects

Familiarity with whatever feeling is to feel it always or continuously;

For instance, one who chants the prayer reciting Buddho regularly will see the Buddha. Familiarity with a compassionate person will automatically helps one when one is in a hard time.

Familiarity with a certain feeling may cultivate one’s mind to acquire a good knowledge of the feeling. One may have the Lord Buddha as a sense-object even in time of crisis. The mind does not attach to any thing else which one is not familiar. The mind attaching only to the Lord Buddha, the most propitious of all, will be free from all fear. Familiarity with favorable things is most important.

Everyone has gone through the past lives and has been familiar with all kinds of temperamental feeling and objects. If we are familiar with a temperament our mind has been infatuated with it since the past existences. The result of this temperament of an attachment brings about the present existence.

Click:-> This present life is so important

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 28 ตุลาคม 2016
  18. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    [​IMG]
    Impermanence: Everything Will Be Alright | by Ajahn Khemavaro

Uploaded on Jul 16, 2008

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 6 กันยายน 2020
  19. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    I Don't Own My Past

Published on May 5, 2013

ไฟล์ที่แนบมา:

20. supatorn

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,014
    This Too Will Pass by Ajahn Brahm

Buddhist Society of Western Australia;-
    Published on May 21, 2012

When life is good do not take it for granted as it will pass. Be mindful, be compassionate and nurture the circumstances that find you in this good time so it will last longer.
    When life falls apart always remember that this too will pass. Life will have its unexpected turns.

ไฟล์ที่แนบมา:

แชร์หน้านี้