Import MXF files from Sony/Canon Camcorders to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6

ในห้อง 'ลงประกาศ ซื้อ-ขาย หรือทั่วไป' ตั้งกระทู้โดย lydia622520, 11 กันยายน 2012.

1. lydia622520

lydia622520 สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    21 สิงหาคม 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +0
    [​IMG]

MXF format is more and more popular for Sony and Canon Camcorders. But it is not a good editing video format for may movie editing softwares. In other word, you will meet some error messages when you transfer MXF footages to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 for editing. As reported, almost all the camera generated MXF files are editable in the latest CS6. The way you get the MXF recordings makes them different from the originals, like the one quoted here:

"I can't import any mxf file into Premiere CS6. While importing, always got the error message. I tried everything and had to intall Canopus.HQ.CODEC.v6.0.7 but nothing changes. I don't understand why I can edit my Canon MXF files in CS6 but the file from my colleague seems not to be importable. Have I lost some important metadata?"

Have you met the similar trouble? If you accidentally meet with the problem, the best solution is to convert Sony/Canon MXF to MPEG-2, the format which is proved to be the most compatible one with all the Adobe products, including Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. The most important part is how to find out the best MXF Converter among so many options on Google and Bing. It means that you need to download and insatll a top MXF Converter for Adobe Premiere CS6.

Here recommend the most professional MXF to Premiere Pro Converter, applying which you can get your MXF converted with lossless video quality at about 5X faster speed than other converters, thanks to its support for the NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP(ATI Stream) acceleration technologies. Besides, the MXF Converter is also designed with some useful functions, including joining imported clips together for easy importing, trimming section of your file, adding text/image/video watermarks to your original files, deinterlacing 1080i files, replacing audio tracks, etc. Thus, it is highly recommended on many forums.

Guide: How to transcode MXF clips to MEPG-2 for importing to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 on Wins

Step 1: Free download the MXF to Premiere Pro CS6 Converter for Wins and install it on your PC. Run it and import your MXF files into the MXF Converter.

Step 2: Hit the Format box and select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas --> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as output format and then set the output destination as you want. If you want to keep 60fps as frame rate after conversion, please choose WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv) as output.

[​IMG]

Step 3: Adjust video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., in the Profile Settings to get MXF files converted with original quality. Our recommedation of the settings is shown on the screen shot.

[​IMG]

Step 4: Click the "Convert" button to start converting MXF footages for importing to Premiere Pro CS6 with original quality.

After the MXF to MPEG-2 conversion, you can import and edit your recordings in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 without any incompatibility problem. Besides the capability of making MXF work with Premiere Pro, including Premiere Pro CS3/CS4/CS5/CS5.5/CS6, the versatile MXF Converter can also convert MXF recordings for putting to Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Elements, Sony Vegas, Avid Media Composer, Windows Movie Maker, Magix Movie Edit Pro, etc.

Related Guide:
    MXF Converter(Mac&Wins) --- The Best Solution to MXF Importing/Editing Problems
    Import/Transcode Panasonic AG-HPX250 P2 HD MXF files to Adobe Premiere CS5.5
    Best CUDA MXF Converter- Convert MXF files to AVI, WMV, MOV, VOB, MPEG, MP4
    Transcoding 1080p MTS files from Panasonic HC-V700 to ProRes
    MXF files to MPEG-2 for editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6

2. simth896

simth896 สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    25 มิถุนายน 2014
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +0
    DVD to MKV Guide: Convert old DVDs to MKV for using on a PC

DVD to MKV Guide: Convert old DVDs to MKV for using on a PC

“ I did a search on google for what I want to do and I found only found one link which did not help me. It seems there are a lot of people wanting to convert MKV's to DVD but I want to convert my DVDs to MKV files to put on my media center PC.

Many many years ago, I tried many different programs to accomplish converting DVD to avi using Xvid and Divx and never was happy with the outcome. I used EasyDIVX, Vdomi, and a few others I can't think of. I seem to remember the audio never syncing correctly.

A week ago, I thought "All this time has went by, I'm sure there is now a great easy way to convert my DVDs into a fairly small file." So I started the journey and one again and found the pavtube it’s great and easy to use.”

“I use the pavtube DVDAID on a PC that has a video card nVIDIA Ge Force GTX 780 Ti and converted MKV from old DVD and have to say it’s very fast.”

[​IMG]

There are lots of Online evaluation of pavtube software, this guide will show you how to complete the DVD to MKV conversion with the original quality in a simple way.

Tips:
    If you have copied DVD to hard disk, and been slightly frustrated with format's limitations, then Matroska is probably what you are looking for. Here are three major reasons that you will rip DVD to MKV format:
    1. Rip DVD to MKV and remove DVD protections that prevent you from watch DVD movie as you please.
    2. Backup DVD to MKV still keeping all audio subtitle tracks and chapters.
    3. Thanks to H.264 encoding, MKV is ideal output format to preserve the DVD quality.

What is MKV Video?

Matroska (MKV) aims to become the standard of multimedia container formats. It is intended to serve as a universal format for storing common multimedia content, like DVD movies or TV shows. Matroska is similar in conception to other containers like AVI, MP4 or ASF, but is completely open source. Matroska file types are .MKV for video (and audio), .MKA for audio-only files and MKS for subtitle file (related resource Convert MKV to DVD).

The most significant advantage of MKV video is that, it can hold unlimited streams, like multiple Video, Audio, Subtitle tracks into one single file. It is just like a DVD navigator built in MKV file, which can make you enjoy advanced cinematic extras such as multiple audio tracks (e.g. director's commentary), multilingual subtitles, chapter points, bonus content and more.

Step-by-step guide: How to convert DVD to MKV files.

Download the free trail of Pavtube DVDAID

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Step1. Insert your DVD disc to the drive, then launch the DVD ripping software and click the “Load Disc” button to have the DVD content imported.

Note: If you just want to rip some chapters of your DVD to MKV, check the title of the each chapter for converting. Choose the subtitles and audio track as you like.

[​IMG]

Step2. Select “MKV(Matroska) Video (*.mkv)” as output format from “Common Video” category under the drop-down list of “Format”.

[​IMG]

If you want to get better HD video quality, just select “MKV HD Video (*.mkv)” from “HD Video” category.

[​IMG]

Step3. Hit Start button to start conversion. During the process, you can view detailed progress info, and preview the progress with real time images. OK. Leave the rest to best DVD to MKV Converter, and everything will be done very quickly.

Once get the converted MKV files, just copy and dump them on your pc. In fact, you can also transfer the DVD to other formats for playback on your all devices.

watch DVD VOB on iPad Air, iPhone 5S and 5C
    watch DVD movies on Android tablet or mobile phone

What is the purpose of ripping DVD to MKV

After you backup DVD to MKV format, you can even use your Windows Media Player or QuickTime to playback MKV video. Thanks to open source and open standard, it is quite easy to find a component MKV Player on both Windows and Mac OS.

Meanwhile, after converting DVD to MKV on Mac, you are allowed to convert MKV to iPhone, transfer MKV to iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, etc. It is greatly delightful when you on the trip and still enjoy DVD movies.

What’s new about Pavtube?

Aiming to improve customers' experience and product improvements, Pavtube Studio recently launched its new official website - multipelife.com.Along with the new website, Pavtube has migrated its all BD/DVD Copying & Ripping software products to the new site with some brand new names, fantastic discounts waiting for you:

DVD Ripper (Windows/Mac) -> DVDAid (Windows/Mac)

Hope this guide can help you, enjoy it and have fun!

More features about Pavtube DVDAID:
    convert DVD chapters from disc to play on mobile devices
    Store DVD Collection on Cloud Storage
    Backup Existing DVD to NAS server
    Backup & rip DVD to Mac

Tags: Convert DVD disc to MKV, put DVD to mkv, transfer HD DVDs to MKV, Best DVD ripping Tool, Best dvd to mkv converter, rip dvd to PC, dvd to mkv to pc,

Source:DVD to MKV Guide: Convert old DVDs to MKV for using on a PC

3. simth896

simth896 สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    25 มิถุนายน 2014
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +0
    30% OFF Rip DVD movies for watching at 2014 Summer Holiday Trip

30% OFF Rip DVD movies for watching at 2014 Summer Holiday Trip

Woo-hoo, after a long-term study, 2014 Summer Vacation begins! Havn't got any plans? If you are a frequent traveler or ready to prepare a travel this summer holiday by hiking, fishing, camping, or going to seaside with your kids, chances are they'll be clamoring to see some favorite movies when they aren't off at camp or jumping in the pool.

[​IMG]

Now with 30% OFF Pavtube DVDAid, you can get the holiday more enjoyable! Now just watch your favorite DVD movies with smartphone phone/tablet/laptop on the go, or make your own summer video freely!

Follow this link to enjoy 49% off and more FREE products~

https://www.facebook.com/pavtubefans/app_186981981345123

Expire on Jul. 15th.

It's never to later to make your choice!

More details here:

2014 Summer Holiday Giveaway and Up to 49% OFF Deals

Source:30% OFF Rip DVD movies for watching at 2014 Summer Holiday Trip

4. simth896

simth896 สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    25 มิถุนายน 2014
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +0
    Get Pavtube Free DVD Video Converter Ultimate at 2014 Summar Holiday Valued Specials Published on July 3 2014 Woo-hoo, after a long-term study, 2014 Summer Vacation begins! Havn't got any plans? If you are a frequent traveler or ready to

Get Pavtube Free DVD Video Converter Ultimate at 2014 Summar Holiday Valued Specials

Published on July 3 2014

Woo-hoo, after a long-term study, 2014 Summer Vacation begins! Havn't got any plans? If you are a frequent traveler or ready to prepare a travel this summer holiday by hiking, fishing, camping, or going to seaside with your kids, chances are they'll be clamoring to see some favorite movies when they aren't off at camp or jumping in the pool.

[​IMG]
    Now with Pavtube Free DVD Video Converter Ultimate, you can get the holiday more enjoyable! Just start to convert your DVD and media files for personal use and make your own summer video freely!

Follow this link to enjoy 49% off and more FREE products~

https://www.facebook.com/pavtubefans/app_186981981345123

Expire on Jul. 15th.

It's never to later to make your choice!

More details here:

2014 Summer Holiday Giveaway and Up to 49% OFF Deals

Source:Pavtube Free DVD Video Converter Ultimate at 2014 Summar Holiday Valued Specials

5. simth896

simth896 สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    25 มิถุนายน 2014
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +0
    A Special Topic on iPhone 6/6 Plus Released - Pavtube Studio

Pavtube Studio just released iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Topic page related to everything you should know about iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, the brand new mobile phones announced by Apple recently to reach the new high of all Apple phone devices.

The 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus with a complete redesign and a much larger screen size than any iPhone that came before catch people's eyes at the moment Apple announced their release. Even with a slightly larger screen, the iPhone remains comfortable to hold. With fast performance, a great display, an elegant new design and a much-needed software update, it's one of the best smartphones you can buy right now.

With the increasing number of people become Apple fans and would-be users, there was the need for a topic page to be able to link everything about Apple new phones so that they could find a shortcut to learn more about the devices from all the aspects.

On Pavtube iPhone 6/6 Plus page, Apple fans can find hot news, useful tips, unique features, popular apps and almost everything related to the new iPhone 6/6 Plus in order to get familiar with these two devices.

More importantly, this special page also features with tips & Solutions about how to transfer movies, watch videos, listen to music, and share joys on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus without time and space limits.

For new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus users, learn more on iPhone 6 (6 plus) column: www.multipelife.com/iphone-6

About Pavtube Studio

Founded in 2007, Pavtube creates expert multimedia software applications that help consumers access, transfer and share their digital content across different devices that range from PC, Mac, tablets, smartphones, to HD media players, game consoles, and home theatre systems.

On the basis of computer OS, Pavtube products are divided into two categories - Windows solutions and Mac solutions, spanning across BD/DVD saving, video trans-coding, camera/camcorder footage, and DVR recordings (e.g. TiVo) conversion.

With creativity, expert knowledge as well as cutting-edge technology, Pavtube helps consumers throughout the world enjoy more in a digitally connected audio-visual world. See Multipelife | Multimedia Software, Multimedia Personal Entertainment Life for more information.

6. simth896

simth896 สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    25 มิถุนายน 2014
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +0
    Get Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac in Halloween

Get Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac with another Free in Halloween

K: halloween celebration, halloween videos converter, buy one get another free, big news in halloween

Summary: Big promotion here! You can buy one and get another free in Pavtube studio during the Halloween days!

[​IMG]

Big surprises for everyone! For celebrating the coming of 2014 Halloween, Pavtube studio has promoted the favorable activity for all video fans here! Only expires on November 10, 2014. What are you waiting for? More details? Just open the Halloween Topic to get more.

Today here we especially introduce you the big news of getting Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac(Windows version), you can get the Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac(Windows) for free! Don’t miss the big discount!

Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac(Windows), an all-in-one HD video processor and converter for almost all HD videos. It has showed us the various output choices for editing tools or media players, such as FCP, iMovie, Premiere, etc.

Also, someone may look it as a simple editing program because except for video conversion, people can so some simple editing, such like Get the video clip you want by "trimming", and cut off black bars and unwanted areas by ‘cropping’, add the ‘subtitle’ to explain something. For audio channels, ‘stereo’ or ‘5.1 channel’ can be your favorite too. More features you can find in ‘Starting using’.

Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac(Windows),lets you burn any kind of video sources to playable DVD. Almost any kind of fair videos (MKV, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, MTS, TiVo, etc) can be imported and converted to DVD video. In addition, the Quick Burn feature enables users to burn archived ISO image and DVD-Video structure instantly.

In Halloween promotion, you can own these two guys with only $35, comparing to the original price $35+$35, you indeed save a lot!

Source:Get Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac with another Free in Halloween | lovecamcorder

7. simth896

simth896 สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    25 มิถุนายน 2014
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +0
    50% OFF Video Converter for Mac! Only Last 4 Days!

Lowest Discount! 50% OFF Video Converter for Mac! Only Last 4 Days!

Hello everyone, here's the lowest discount ever - Last 4 Days to get your 50% off Pavtube Video Converter for Mac - A top and cheapest Mac Video Converter for Android, Apple, Windows tablets & smartphones, Media Players, 3D TVs, etc.!

https://www.facebook.com/pavtubefans/app_198826126804423

How do the Mac Video Converter tools work for you?

Pavtube Video Converter for Mac - Only $17.5 for Last 4 Days

Pavtube Video Converter for Mac reads SD video clips (YouTube FLV/F4V, MP4, AVI, MPG, WMV, etc.), digital camcorder recordings (MXF, MTS, AVCHD, MOV, MP4, MVI), DVR videos (TiVo), audio files (MP3, MP2, WMA, FLAC, etc.) and more to various video/audio formats playable on Apple iOS, Android, Windows smartphones/tablets, HD media players, Game Consoles, HDD, video projector, 3D TV, etc.

The most important part is that it supports native codecs like Apple Intermediate Codec, ProRes, DNxHD to convert standard and HD digital videos to one optimized format for FCP, iMovie, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Aperture 3, Kdenlive, Keynote, Avid Xpress Pro, Adobe Creative Suite 6, Adobe After Effects CS6, DaVinci Resolve, iPhoto, etc. and upload the edited video to YouTube, Vimeo without any format issues.

Learn more Video Converter for Mac Guides and Tips, view here.

Rush to buy! 50% Off Mac Video Converter for Last 4 Days on Pavtube Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/pavtubefans/app_198826126804423

P.S. If you want to learn more Money-saving Tips, pls view our special offer page, saving up to $35.1!
    Link: Special offer | Pavtube Studio

8. simth896

simth896 สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    25 มิถุนายน 2014
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +0
    Only $9.9 to get 3D Blu-ray Copy & Ripper for Window 10/8.1

Only $9.9 to get 3D Blu-ray Copy & Ripper for Window 10/8.1

Thanksgiving Day is approaching! Have you collected many Thanksgiving-themed Blu-ray/DVD movies? Well done! Now you can get Pavtube BDMagic- a best (3D)Blu-ray/DVD Copy and Ripper tool with cheapest price!

[​IMG]

What do I mean? Yeah, Pavtube Studio now launches 2014 Thanksgiving Deal for all multimedia software users to celebrate Thanksgiving Day until Dec, 10, 2014. Now at this promotion page, buy one converting tool, you just need to pay extra $9.9 to get Pavtube BDMagic. Just contact dvdwindupport@pavtube.com or dvdmacsupport@pavtube.com and get your perferable combination!How do the Pavtube BDMagic tool work for you?

Pavtube BDMagic offers you comprehensive BD/DVD solution to copy Blu-ray and DVD with original structure, and convert 2D/3D Blu-rays and standard DVDs to watchable video/audio format for mobile devices.

Highlight:

Works with latest blu-ray, dvd movie discs
    Rip Blu-ray and DVD to popular audio and video formats
    Convert BD/DVD to popular Apple media devices, Android smartphones and tablets
    1:1 Backup the whole contents from Blu-ray disc and DVD
    Supports CUDA acceleration
    Any of the audio tracks and subtitles is available for output.
    Create 3D movies from DVD and 2D/3D Blu-ray
    Customize Blu-ray/DVD with built-in video editor

Give it a try. With only extra $9.9 you can own it! Unbelievable? Don't hesitate. If you want it, be quick! Get more special offer at Pavtube Facebook.

Source: Spend extra $9.9 to earn Pavtube BDMagic | Open Mobile Share

9. simth896

simth896 สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    25 มิถุนายน 2014
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +0
    Pavtube Upgrade! Support H.265/HEVC, XAVC, Latest Blu-rays!

Pavtube Software Updated: Support XAVC, H.265/HEVC and Latest Blu-rays!

Hello everyone, I have some great news Pavtube Studio just released updates for all Windows products! This event include:

Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
    Pavtube HD Video Converter
    Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter
    Pavtube MXF Converter
    Pavtube MXF MultiMixer
    Pavtube Video Converter
    Pavtube MKV Converter
    Pavtube FLV Converter
    Pavtube BDMagic
    Pavtube ByteCopy
    Pavtube DVDAid

[​IMG]

What's new?

1. Support MXF in XAVC video codec
    2. Add H.264 baseline/main/high output profiles
    3. Support H.265/HEVC decode
    4. Support H.265/HEVC encode
    5. Support latest Blu-ray movies, like The Expendables 3, Le Chef, Sin City A Dame to Kill For, Sands of Iwo Jima, When The Game Stands Tall, Love in Venice, Mystery Road, Pink Floyd Endless rive,etc. are all supported.

Great News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2014 Christmas Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to January 31th 2015. Don't miss it! And find more 2014 Christmas Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.

[​IMG]

Source:Pavtube Windows products updated - support XAVC, H.265/HEVC and more new Blu-rays! - Club Myce

10. simth896

simth896 สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    25 มิถุนายน 2014
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +0
    How to Play and Watch DVD Movies on Windows 8.1/8 Tablet

How to Play and Watch DVD Movies on Windows 8.1/8 Tablet

Tags: play dvd on Windows 8.1 tablet,watch dvd on Windows devices,rip dvd on Windows 8.1,Windows 8.1 DVD Ripper,convert DVD on Windows 8.1

This article introduces a review of the best DVD ripper for Windows 8.1/8 Tablet and tells you how to rip and convert DVD to Surface RT, Surface Pro, Surface 2, Surface Pro 2, Surface Pro 3 ...

Windows 8.1 is here just a year after Windows 8. This update—free to existing Windows 8 users- doesn't fundamentally alter any of the objectives or design goals of Windows 8. Microsoft still wants to have one operating system that can span tablet and PC- and, if one looks further into the future, perhaps even the smartphone, too.

[​IMG]

Windows 8/8.1 Tablet, such as Surace RT, Surace Pro, Surface 2, Surace Pro 2, Surface Pro 3, etc. are the market hot spots. They are all perfect for watching videos on the go. However, Windows device don't have the DVD drive for playing DVD movies. That means, if you want to watch DVD movies on your Windows 8/8.1 Tablet anytime and anywhere you like, you will need to rip DVD to its compatible video formats like MP4 at first.

Software Requirement:

Pavtube DVDAid or DVDAid for Mac. Let's have a closer look at the basic steps.

Great News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2014 Christmas Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to January 31th 2015. Don't miss it! And find more 2014 Christmas Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.

[​IMG]

1. Run Pavtube DVD Converter, and click “Load file” button to browse and import DVD movies that you want to convert for viewing on Windows 8/8.1 Tablet (Surface, Asus VivoTab, Windows Phone).

[​IMG]

2. Highlight the movie title you want to rip, and then you can click the dropdown menu after “Subtitles” and “Audio” respectively to select your wanted subs and audio track to be preserved in the resulted MP4 files.

3. Choose "Microsoft Surface Windows RT/Pro H.264 (*.mp4) Video" as target format from “Windows” pull down format presets. Or you can select other Windows 8/8.1 Tablets profile. Just search the device by enter "surface" in the search box and find the profile.

[​IMG]

4. Click "Settings" button to configure file quality for Windows 8/8.1 Tablet. After entering “Profile Settings” panel, you are allowed to adjust video and audio parameters such as bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and more.

[​IMG]

Note: If you prefer a much better video quality and don’t mind the output file size, you can rise the video bit rate higher. Generally speaking, the higher video bit rate will result in the larger output file size, and vice versa.

5. Click "Convert" button to start DVD to Windows 8/8.1 Tablet Conversion.

As soon as the conversion is done, you can click “Open” button to get the generated MP4 files and transfer them to your Windows 8/8.1 Tablet for playback with ease.

You can follow the easy steps to transfer converted videos to Windows 8.1/8 Tablet:

1.Copy files onto a USB flash drive or memory card on your other computer.
    2. Insert the USB flash drive or memory card into Windows 8/8.1 Tablet.
    3.Tap or click the notification that appears in the upper-right corner of the screen.
    4.Tap or click Open folder to view files.
    5.Select the files or folders you want to add to surface, tap or click Home, and then tap or click Copy to.
    6.Select a location. For example, choose Documents if the flash drive or memory card contains documents

Money Saving Boundles:

BDMagic($49) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
    BDMagic($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
    DVDAid($35) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1
    DVDAid($35) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $35.9, Save $34.1

Learn more:

Easily Change/Reset your DVD Region Code in Windows 8.1
    Backup DVD to Video_TS on Windows 8.1/Mac Yosemite
    Rip DVD movies to H.265/HEVC MP4 on PC
    How can I get a Digital Copy of Blu-ray/DVD to play on Windows 8.1/8 tablets
    Put SD/HD Videos and BD/DVD movies to Windows 8.1 tablets
    Ripping Blu-ray movies for Playing on Windows 8.1

Source:Play 2014 newly released DVD movies on Windows 8.1/8 tablet - Media Playback Tips

แชร์หน้านี้