วีดีโอ The Power of MEDITATION - Awesome BBC Documentary

ในห้อง 'Buddhist Meditation' ตั้งกระทู้โดย supatorn, 15 สิงหาคม 2019.

1. supatorn

supatorn ผู้สนับสนุนเว็บพลังจิต ผู้สนับสนุนพิเศษ

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,018
    meditationBuddha.jpg
    The Power of MEDITATION - Awesome BBC Documentary

Best Documentaries
    Published on Aug 27, 2016This awesome documentary about meditation explores a broad variety of practices that includes techniques designed to promote relaxation, build internal energy or life force (qi, ki, prana, etc.) and develop compassion, love, patience, generosity, and forgiveness. A particularly ambitious form of meditation aims at effortlessly sustained single-pointed concentration meant to enable its practitioner to enjoy an indestructible sense of well-being while engaging in any life activity. "Through meditation found the ability to start a new career, reconnect with old friends, and start living my life to the fullest. In short, I rebuilt my life from the bottom up. Today, just 12 years later I'm completely fulfilled. I love what I do professionally, I have the most wonderful family and friends around me, and I feel grateful for everyday I live. For so many years I was miserable when I had all the gifts life could bestow. It took, what I thought at the time was, a death sentence for me to wake up and start living. I knew these “secrets” I had uncovered could help anyone live an extraordinary life, but imagine my shock when I learned how many rich, successful and famous people had used the EXACT same process to achieve all that he had achieved...." Jason Stephenson

2. supatorn

supatorn ผู้สนับสนุนเว็บพลังจิต ผู้สนับสนุนพิเศษ

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    14 กรกฎาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    กระทู้เรื่องเด่น:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +33,018
    Deepak Chopra on the Power of Meditation to Unlock Infinite Possibilities | Impact Theory

Tom Bilyeu
    Feb 25, 2020

แชร์หน้านี้