Why Buddha is not saving the hell beings?

ในห้อง 'Buddhism' ตั้งกระทู้โดย buddha-god, 24 สิงหาคม 2010.

1. buddha-god

buddha-god สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    24 สิงหาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1
    Dudgeon Khenpo Tip:

Buddha then compassion, the Buddha’s merit and processing support are second to none, can not watch with folded arms. But by this time, the Buddha can not do anything, no way. Beings by the sense of karma, karma, liberation of human beings, when exhausted, when, before that, there is no way the Buddha.

Buddha’s way is to save sentient beings what? Is to persuade all beings: Duane charity! If you follow the teachings of the Buddha really do, cause and effect can be changed. You enlightened Buddha attained enlightenment, you truly can go beyond causal. In addition, the Buddha has no other way.

-----------------------------------
    sources: http:buddha-god.com

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 24 สิงหาคม 2010
  2. JIT_ISSARA

JIT_ISSARA เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    27 เมษายน 2010
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,163
    See my opinion in blue color. My English is not pretty well but I will try
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Buddha then compassion, the Buddha’s merit and processing support are second to none, can not watch with folded arms But by this time, the Buddha can not do anything, no way. Beings by the sense of karma, karma, liberation of human beings, when exhausted, when, before that, there is no way the Buddha.
    In Thailand
    We will not watch Buddha folded arm by Eye but we will see buddha in mind of almost Thai People if open mind ( Buddha meaning is Seeing , Mind Wake Up , High Spirit )

Buddha’s way is to save sentient beings what?

Buddha's way is to release ( Not Save ) everything from mind by seeing the fact that everying happend with cause and effect then effect can be cause of others effects ( Cause--> Effect(Cause)-->Effect-->____> ) if we seeing the mid between the cause and effect then we will understand that everyting happen , Located , and DISAPPEAR.

No Benefit to hold everything due to If we try to hold then we will trouble in our life

Is to persuade all beings: Duane charity! If you follow the teachings of the Buddha really do, cause and effect can be changed. You enlightened Buddha attained enlightenment, you truly can go beyond causal. In addition, the Buddha has no other way.

The real teaching
    > Cause and Effect Raw will not be change if we still holding our body and mind to be ourself. Karma Law will running , Have Merit , Have Buddha Teaching , Have God Teaching , Have Everything
    > If we release everything and real understand that no body , no mind and everything are the samething (not difference ). No Karma , No Merit , No Budha , No God , Nothing

In My opinion . Real Buddha Teaching ."Buddha not teaching anything"

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 25 สิงหาคม 2010

แชร์หน้านี้